• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

FS: Raptors Tickets - vs New Jersey Nets, Feb. 20th

futronic

TRIBE Member
I bought these tickets through work a while ago, but just found out that I can't go due to a family obligation.

Four tickets in the lower bowl, Section 118, Row 13, Seats 21-24.

Selling them for face value, $180 a piece = $720 for the set. Would prefer to sell all four at once.

PM me if interested.

-- Jay aka Fut

ALEKSANDRA

TRIBE Member
my tick cost me $645.00...

However I was 2 feet away and felt the breeze of air as they ran.. but i got them for free by winning a contest from nike! woo hoo!

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

futronic

TRIBE Member
Well, if you want to put that $645 you saved to good use, you can ante up and add a bit more to get four tickets. :)

-- Jay aka Fut

patri©k

TRIBE Member
the only way I would ever pay face value for sports tickets is if I was shown a receipt. Most of the time.. it's just people who score free tix... aren't interested... and want to make a quick buck.

not questioning the legitimacy of these tickets... but shit... that's a lot of coin.

patrick

futronic

TRIBE Member
*bump*

Will consider less than face if people are willing to make a reasonable offer - i.e. No $100 for the four offers.

-- Jay aka Fut

hysterical

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by patri©k
the only way I would ever pay face value for sports tickets is if I was shown a receipt. Most of the time.. it's just people who score free tix... aren't interested... and want to make a quick buck.

not questioning the legitimacy of these tickets... but shit... that's a lot of coin.

patrick
AGREED