• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

FS: Raptors Tickets - vs New Jersey Nets, Feb. 20th

futronic

TRIBE Member
I bought these tickets through work a while ago, but just found out that I can't go due to a family obligation.

Four tickets in the lower bowl, Section 118, Row 13, Seats 21-24.

Selling them for face value, $180 a piece = $720 for the set. Would prefer to sell all four at once.

PM me if interested.

-- Jay aka Fut

ALEKSANDRA

TRIBE Member
my tick cost me $645.00...

However I was 2 feet away and felt the breeze of air as they ran.. but i got them for free by winning a contest from nike! woo hoo!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

futronic

TRIBE Member
Well, if you want to put that $645 you saved to good use, you can ante up and add a bit more to get four tickets. :)

-- Jay aka Fut

patri©k

TRIBE Member
the only way I would ever pay face value for sports tickets is if I was shown a receipt. Most of the time.. it's just people who score free tix... aren't interested... and want to make a quick buck.

not questioning the legitimacy of these tickets... but shit... that's a lot of coin.

patrick

futronic

TRIBE Member
*bump*

Will consider less than face if people are willing to make a reasonable offer - i.e. No $100 for the four offers.

-- Jay aka Fut

hysterical

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by patri©k
the only way I would ever pay face value for sports tickets is if I was shown a receipt. Most of the time.. it's just people who score free tix... aren't interested... and want to make a quick buck.

not questioning the legitimacy of these tickets... but shit... that's a lot of coin.

patrick
AGREED