• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

FS: Raptor Tickets

chemi11

TRIBE Member
I have a set of Raptor tickets for this Friday vs. Minn. Timberwolves.
Sec 107
Row 27
Seats 9-10
Face value: $ 156 / each

Asking price $250

chemi11

TRIBE Member
Within reason!!

Come on Id rather go myself then give them away.

O, they also come with Pizza Pizza coupons(not like that's going to change anything)

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

scott

TRIBE Member
StreetDreams said:
nope..no Wally.

I'll give you $50 each...and thats better than what you'll get from any scalper downtown.
he's right. i had tickets to the celts game a couple weeks ago. section 110, row 11.

i got 30 a ticket.

156 face value each.

ridiculous

TRO

TRIBE Member
word I'll take that action...31 bucks

I remember a scalper said to me when I tried to sell my ticekts to him for face value and he said

"buddy this is a hockey town it ain't a ball town"

he was right...

gave me much less then face value...still they were free tickets so profit all the way

scott

TRIBE Member
TRO said:
word I'll take that action...31 bucks

I remember a scalper said to me when I tried to sell my ticekts to him for face value and he said

"buddy this is a hockey town it ain't a ball town"

he was right...

gave me much less then face value...still they were free tickets so profit all the way
haha....dude said the same thing to me. i had two tickets myself but was selling tickets for a friend. we pulled up to the first scalper we saw like two blocks from the acc. dude goes "35 each"

i'm like "you're kidding me right"

so i go to where all the scalpers congregate and all i got was $30/ticket with the dude saying "it's basketball man".

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

chemi11

TRIBE Member
I think I called every scalper in the city and I give up, I'm going to the game.
Sorry, if anyone wanted them but cant givem away, for $100.

StreetDreams

TRIBE Member
The Raptors have no chance of making the playoffs and this is basically a meaningless game that they will probably lose. Are u surprised that there is no demand for these tickets? You can go down to the ACC and pick up tickets below face from scalpers. $102 was a very reasonable offer. I dont care if the tickets say $2000 on them, the value is determined by what someone is willing to offer and $102 is the highest you can get. I am pulling my offer off the table.