• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

FS: Rane TTM56 & Rane/Serato Scratch Live

mexicannnnnn

TRIBE Member
Here is the deal:

RANE TTM56
I got a super dope mint TTM56 that has been my baby for the last year or so. It's been kept warm and cosy in a coffin since I got it (minus the last month... as I sold the coffin.. but I still have a towel on top to protect it from dust).

The power cord still has its clip in perfect condition. All in all the mixer is 10000000% perfect and I will even clean, shine and lube up the faders before I let it go.

I'm starting the price at $1000CDN and will drop the price every week by $50 until its sold.

RANE / SERATO Scratch Live (SL1)
I also have the standard in digital DJing... thats right SSL. I've had this for about a year or so as well. I'll give you all the cords, CD's, box and 2 used vinyl... with still lots of life of use. The unit is also in 10000% working order.

I'm starting the price at $700CDN... and will drop the price every week by $25-50 until its sold.

EMAIL ME, DONT PM!
DJONE37 AT GMAIL DOT COM

Notes:
I only accept real money... so dont try giving me your fake bills... I prefer email money transfer as its both safe for both of us and there is a record of the transaction at both our banks. No cheques... Paypal is OK but add 4%.

...now why am I selling my gear?????
I want that damn TTM57SL....droool. Thats all. Since I do 99% mobile gigs it means faster setup times and less gear.. less points where problems can occur.

FIN

mexicannnnnn

TRIBE Member
Ohh forgot to sweeten the pot:

If you buy both I'll add a FREE:
Rane / Serato USB Watch!
You can store a backup copy of the install of SSL1.7.1 for Mac and PC on it... so if your laptop HD is toast and someone else has a lappy around your good too go in a min!

mexicannnnnn

TRIBE Member
DSCN5967.JPG

vveerrgg

TRIBE Promoter
i can see why you'd want to combine the two... :) I'm loving the SSL experience.

I would suggest it to anyone who's looking to keep dj'ing and not keep buying records.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Hipsterave

TRIBE Promoter
just a question but wouldnt it be easier to gig with the serato seperate from the mixer? otherwise you have to changeover the entire mixer between djs rather than just plug and play. I was contemplating the 57sl but thats what stopped me.

djdeposit

TRIBE Member
Hipsterave said:
just a question but wouldnt it be easier to gig with the serato seperate from the mixer? otherwise you have to changeover the entire mixer between djs rather than just plug and play. I was contemplating the 57sl but thats what stopped me.

Exactly.

edit;
But, it is also possible to plug a mixer into a mixer.
less wires

Last edited:

mexicannnnnn

TRIBE Member
Hipsterave said:

Like I said before, my gigs are 99% mobile ones. So if there is another DJ then they will be forced to use my mixer. Remember that you can use the TTM57SL just as you do the TTM56.

vveerrgg

TRIBE Promoter
That Video Looks Interesting! where did you find the link to that.. what thread.... i wanna read more about it

djdeposit

TRIBE Member
Bull Go Ki said:
question: what kind of laptop other than the obvious of a huge hard drive would you reccomend to run serato?

Powerbook G4 with maxed out RAm

I can't say much about the New macbookpro's with intel chips. Are they stable?

mexicannnnnn

TRIBE Member
Bull Go Ki said:
question: what kind of laptop other than the obvious of a huge hard drive would you reccomend to run serato?

The min specs are pretty low... so any decent laptop over 1Ghz will work good. I think the bare min is 500mhz.. but your buffer will have to be set higher then norm.

mexicannnnnn

TRIBE Member
vveerrgg said:
That Video Looks Interesting! where did you find the link to that.. what thread.... i wanna read more about it

It will be a paid pluggin for V8....

Other things to be in V8: Midi, Autoloops (its actually hidden in 1.7 right now... just keep tapping...)

mexicannnnnn

TRIBE Member
mexicannnnnn said:
Serato Scratch Live is tentatively sold... and with a waiting list!

TTM56 is now $950.

Ok both are now tentatively sold, hit me up to get on waiting lists in case sales dont happen. (there seems to be a good number of people asking me if its still avail. then not responding when I email them back..).

mexicannnnnn

TRIBE Member
Ok last deal:

Serato SL1 w/ 2 x new vinyls, 2 x new CD's, 4 x new cables in box: $700CDN
or
Serato SL1 w/ 2 x used vinyls*, 2 x new CD's, 4 x new cables in box: $680CDN

*Used vinyls still have lots of life in them.

mexicannnnnn

TRIBE Member
Ok the another last deal:

Serato SL1 w/ 2 x new vinyls, 2 x new CD's, 4 x new cables in box: $680CDN
or
Serato SL1 w/ 2 x used vinyls*, 2 x new CD's, 4 x new cables in box: $660CDN

*Used vinyls still have lots of life in them.

First come first served.