• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

FS: Pioneer CDJ 100s $415 Firm

TheDirtBikeKid

TRIBE Member
Pioneer CDJ 100s.
$415 firm.
6 months old
Has small letters on either side that say DBK (last one I had got stolen)

Pick up or drop off (As long as it is on T.T.C. line)
No pics available (Camera is in Pittsburgh,lol...don't ask)

thedirtbikekid@gmail.com

Last edited:

TheDirtBikeKid

TRIBE Member
For those I may have confused already, I apologise for getting your hopes up.
I am selling......

One Pioneer CDJ 100S for $415 firm.

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

Shug

TRIBE Member
Regardless of whether or not it's true, and whether or not DBK was aware or unaware...

... it's thread crapping, plain and simple, and it's against the rules. :p

Where's Alex when you need him? Oh wait, DBK plays breaks, so I guess alex's looking the other way on the thread-crap.... ;)

veteze

TRIBE Promoter
I'm pretty sure that letting the public know what an item retails for can not be considered thread crapping.

All Alex says is "Don't start arguments with people trying to sell stuff in this forum. Do it by PM if you have to but not in the person's for sale thread. If it continues to happen I will turn off the crapper's ability to post in this forum or sitewide." It would be nice to have a clarification on whether on stating a retail price would count as thread crapping though. Obviously saying something like "holy shit your price sucks" or "you're crazy!" is kind of a thread crappy thing to say... And DJ Chris Ryan didn't state a price he just said "you can get a new one for less then that!" which is kind of argumentative.

FYI moogaudio.ca sells these for 437 Canadian + GST/PST so 415 isn't a terrible price. It's not awesome either but...

If someone wants to sell something in a forum where people can't reply to that thread then maybe they should use craigslist or something similar. This is a public forum. There's always been a tradition of making fun of people who charge way too much money for stuff.

le bricoleur

TRIBE Member
i'd like to submit myself as a character witness on behalf of the DBK and
assure any of you negative nancys that dave is not trying to swindle anyone.

b

Rude1_247

TRIBE Member
it's still not a bad price, it's slightly below retail and there's no GST/PST so you're saving more than 15% off the retail price after tax, which is about 60 bones for something that expensive. From what I understand it's also pretty new. DBK, does it have a warranty at all?

TheDirtBikeKid

TRIBE Member
No warranty, sorry.

Purchased from MooG audio in December and I payed around $450, give or take a couple bucks.
If I could find my receipt, the price would get re-arranged but until then I am firm on my price.
I am not going to let myself lose more money than I want to just for a quik fix on my bills.

Last edited:

TheDirtBikeKid

TRIBE Member
simms327 said:
no - good on him for posting that. people trying to rip others off aren't cool.
People judging others before they even meet someone is even worse.
It leads to war and violence in some places.

nawberry

TRIBE Member
Shug said:
Hmmm, Mike Ryan coming to the aid of Chris Ryan. I sense some collusion going on. :p
I think you may be right.

But I fear that this may be even worse than mere collusion, this could be a full blown fuckin conspiracy..or as I like to call it ryangate (TM).

I was particularly troubled to discover that if you rearrange the letters of Mike and Chris you get "his crime".

The jig is up.

veteze

TRIBE Promoter
nawberry said:
if you rearrange the letters of Mike and Chris you get "his crime".
No you don't.

Am I supposed to say:

"What did you do with the 'k'?"

To which you reply:

"I snorted it!"

jUiCeR

TRIBE Member
nawberry said:
I think you may be right.

But I fear that this may be even worse than mere collusion, this could be a full blown fuckin conspiracy..or as I like to call it ryangate (TM).

I was particularly troubled to discover that if you rearrange the letters of Mike and Chris you get "his crime".

The jig is up.
ROFL!