1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

FS or Trade - Rolad TR-606 - 350 OBO

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell & Rent' started by PAUZE, Mar 9, 2010.

1. PAUZE

PAUZE TRIBE Promoter

I have a used 606 that I would like to sell or trade.

This unit is in used condition. All works well except the pots are a bit rusty from wear. The unit could probably be sent to Long and McQuade to be cleaned up if the purchaser would like to do so.

I am willing to trade for either A) A coffin that would hold 2 CDJ-800's and a smaller mixer or B)A half decent mixer, Pioneer or Vestax.

If you would prefer to buy the unit I would like to get 350 OBO. If that price does not interest you, make me a deal and I will consider it.

Thanks
    Pauze

2. PAUZE

PAUZE TRIBE Promoter

A couple of inquiries, no one has taken the bait. Therefore item is still available, will post pics tonight or tomorrow.

3. Sal De Ban

Sal De Ban TRIBE Member

good luck selling. looks like quite a deal - i recently saw the tr-808 going for over a grand!

4. PAUZE

PAUZE TRIBE Promoter

For sure its a great price. I have no use for it so why not making a collector or someone getting into production happy!

Images can be found at:

Index of /606

5. PAUZE

PAUZE TRIBE Promoter

Still no takers! Who needs a 606 to play with?

6. veteze

veteze TRIBE Promoter

try craigs/kijiji

7. rulz

rulz TRIBE Member

its not worth 350

8. WestsideWax

WestsideWax TRIBE Promoter

Funny, because most of the TR-606 listed on ebay are selling for between $400 and $600. Considering he's listed it for $350 OBO, I'd say it's fairly safe to say that you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Nice attempt at thread crapping, though.

9. PAUZE

PAUZE TRIBE Promoter

That's a great price for a 606. My roomate had one and got rid of it for 400 a few weeks ago.

I have received 2 emails about it. Replied back and no return email.

Item is still available, and yes I will take an OBO price if it is reasonable!

Pauze

10. JK

JK TRIBE Promoter

11. alison87

alison87 TRIBE Member

I <3 the 606, i had 3 once upon a time. Like most old synths they're a niche item now - you can get a similar interface and sounds on any new bit of gear, but that's not really the point. This old stuff is about the character of the instrument and that warm fuzzy nostalgic feeling you get from playing it - to some people that is worth pretty much any money. Good luck with the sale, if i had that sort of extra money flying around i'd consider it too :)

12. rulz

rulz TRIBE Member

ok go let your anger out somewhere else.

if its worth $350 why there has been no takers yet, jus sayin' :)

13. Sal De Ban

Sal De Ban TRIBE Member

well at least we're all bumping his thread cuz we want the 606-love spread, even if we can't afford it at the moment!

14. WestsideWax

15. rulz

rulz TRIBE Member

i did not start an argument i merely stated what i thought about the price, you were the one who crapped all over me in disagreement. I do not know whats your beef.

Alex can you please delete all of this if you do think thread was spoiled :)

16. skuntbehavior

skuntbehavior TRIBE Member

this is a great price for this unit. i paid 300 for a mint sp-404.

17. WestsideWax

Let me get this straight.

You tell the seller and everyone viewing his thread that the item he's selling isn't worth his asking price?

And you aren't thread crapping?

18. alison87

alison87 TRIBE Member

LOL @ free bounces. I knew i should've posted higher prices for my gear.

19. PAUZE

PAUZE TRIBE Promoter

Sold!