1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

FS: Nokia 6301b (Unlocked) + accessories for sale - $100 O.B.O.

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell & Rent' started by loopdokter, Aug 17, 2010.

1. loopdokter

loopdokter TRIBE Promoter

I have an unlocked Nokia 6301b phone for sale. $100.00 or best offer. I will only accept Paypal (once it's cleared), cash-in-hand or a Canadian bank certified cheque.

It comes with the original stereo headphones, car charger, 1 GB microSD card, original stand-up base mount charger and wall charger. I'll even throw in a Fido SIM card ($15 value) for free if you're wanting to use the phone with them. I also have instructions available as to how to go about de-branding the phone so it's not tied to Fido's Nokia software image. I may have the manual and box kicking around somewhere too.

I used this phone for around 6 months and it served me very well. It's a great little phone! The reception is fantastic and the call quality is excellent.

Some of the features include:
    - ability to tether the phone via a mini USB cable and use it as a high speed modem (data charges apply)
    - 850/1800/1900 MHz bands
    - 320 x 240 pixels with up to 16.7 Million colour display
    - Unlicensed Mobile Access which allows you to make phone calls through your wireless router (and not through your carrier)!
    - 802.11b/g WiFi compliance allows for downloading/browsing using your wireless router's speed instead of your carrier's network
    - FM radio/mp3 player
    - 2.0 megepixel CMOS sensor camera
    - Video shot at 176 x 144 and 128 x 96 at 15 frames per second
    - Device memory is up to 30 megabytes for end user purposes. Flash memory of 64 MB
    - Bluetooth compliant
    - voice recognition
    - Support of up to an 8 GB microSD card to which you can store pictures, music, videos, etc.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

More info available here:
    Nokia Canada - Nokia 6301 - Products
    Nokia 6301 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia