• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

FS: Nikon Coolpix 7600

kline

TRIBE Member
hey guys, i'm lookin' to pawn off my digital camera. i've tried craigslist with little luck as everyone's responding with "trade" offers... ugh. i want cash! it's a nikon brand, 7.1megapixel point-and-shoot camera and comes with:
USB to PC cables
VGA to a TV cables
2 sets of rechargeable batteries
battery charger
1gb memory card [150x rated]
roots carrying case

Also included is a the remainder of a 3yr warrenty [good through february 2009] from Best Buy.

this needs to be sold ASAP. PM me, could go as low as $200.

more info on product: http://www.nikonusa.com/template.php?cat=1&grp=2&productNr=25528
more info on warrenty: http://www.bestbuy.ca/helpsection/EN/psp.asp?pspID=1&logon=&langid=EN

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

JamesM

TRIBE Member
Looks like an SD card. those ones that you can swap out into all sorts of other devices, printers etc. ya those flash ones.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

musork

TRIBE Member
if you could go lower to say 160 or 180 (the going rates for buy me now on ebay at the moment) I would consider it... email me if your into it
neil at phoniq dot net if not good luck with selling it... you could try selling it at henry's worst case senerio but I some how dought youll be 200 for it there...

kline

TRIBE Member
i've look at henry's and pawn shops. they won't give nearly as much as they don't consider any of the extras [i.e. they won't take the memory card, extra batteries, carrying case, or extended warranty into consideration] so this is the reason for my private selling. the package cost me $600 so asking a third of that isn't out whack.

i've had an offer of $225 already but i don't wanna take a GO train to deliver it out to Oshawa-- looking for someone local.

musork

TRIBE Member
well then like I said good luck selling it. 225 is a great offer for what your selling i would consider makeing a mid point meeting place for that price...

musork

TRIBE Member
pms dont work for me on tribe they disable the function for me a few years back...
I dont know what a mid point is between here and oshawa ask the person your tirng to sell it to not me...

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

kline

TRIBE Member
i thought you meant that you were interested and were asking for a mid-point price between what you saw on ebay and what i'm asking-- my bad.