• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

FS: NEW Stephanie Johnson bags

fear_of_fours

TRIBE Member
So I have some bags to sell... These are all new and have never been used. Again i didnt write the blurb about them so dont make fun of me.Pick up, either downtown @ college subway station or little Italy (college and Bathurst area) Please email or PM me if you are interested, or have any questions: rebecca_shops@yahoo.ca

NEW Stephanie Johnson Chocolate Jacquard Velcro Tab Case - $30

This bag is brand new, and has never been used. It is a 'LUCY' velcro tab cosmetic case by accessories designer Stephanie Johnson. A chic carryall with handles, inner zip and brush pockets. Pullout pouch makes it hard not to adopt this for a run around town handbag. The zipper pulls are Stephanie Johnson's signature adornment made with Turkish silk knots and colorful grosgrain ribbons in coordinating colors.
SIZE: 9.5" x 2.25" x 5"
This bag would make a great gift.
Price is $30, OBO

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Stephanie Johnson Black Blossom Demi Cargo Case - $32

This is a BRAND NEW bag, it has never been used. Designed by Stephanie Johnson, this is a great storage bag for manicure/pedicure essentials and make-up. The zipper pulls are Stephanie Johnson's signature adornment made with Turkish silk knots and colorful grosgrain ribbons in coordinating colors. This bag would make an amazing gift.
SIZE: 9"x3"x5"

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Stephanie Johnson Black Blossom ML Traveler - $45

This bag is brand new, and has never been used. It would make a great gift.

This bag is made by accessories designer Stephanie Johnson. It comes equipped with two snap-out mesh pouches and mirror, along with a removable toiletry pouch. The zipper pulls are Stephanie Johnson's signature adornment made with Turkish silk knots and colorful grosgrain ribbons in coordinating colors. The Stephanie Johnson ML Traveler was featured in Celebrity Living's May 2005 issue.

SIZE: 9.5" L x 3.75" W x 7.5" H.