• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

FS: New Records RMX'd by Donald Glaude & Chris Anderson for sale(not avail in Canada)

JuNiOrR

TRIBE Member
I've been given a total of 19 copies of a record that has never been avaiable in Canada... and *Iam* the sole distributer up here as well. I will be taking the records to stores later this week but thought...

"Hey... why don't I give the people on Tribe an opperatunity to grab a few at *Store cost*?"

So here it is

Knowledge & Ezrah - Blue Print Training( Remixed by Donald Glaude & Chris Anderson) - Columns of Knowledge Recordings

click for a list of samples

This is a tech house rareity in this country so act fast b4 the stores grab em from me.

$7 a tune brand Spanking new...

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

Jeremy Jive

TRIBE Member
Ok so my options are to buy it from you in a one time deal or.... buy it from Brian who is a friend and will use my extra bucks to keep his store open, employ my other friend and keep supplying me with records every week.

Ok I think that is worth the extra fee.

However I was gonna buy it off you until you mentioned that the stores would be getting it. If it was rare and unreleased then ya I would be more down for that.

jeremy -support those who support you- jive

coleridge

TRIBE Member
The record is listed on Watts, in fact it has just been restocked. It's been available in North America since September. Although $7 US distributor price makes this an expensive import.

KNOWLEDGE EZRAH - Blueprint Training EP (6 98)
Knowledge and Ezrah teaming up on this funky slice of tech-house for Columns Of Knowledge "Blueprint Training" fuses elements of funk, house and tech with great aplomb, with the tempo upbeat and some great filtered loops layered over a chunky bassline groove Chris Anderson reworks the track into more straight ahead tech-house cut, leading with the bass, and adding in some nasty synth stabs alongside a menacing beat On the flip, Donald Gaude s is the pick of the bunch, taking the track to a a whole new level with pounding drums and basslines all over the place If you you re your tech-house hard, this is the track for you TRACKS Blueprint Training (Original Mix) Blueprint Training (Chris Anderson Mix) Blueprint Training (Donald Gaude Flannel Shirt Mix - Seattle Style) **Not new! Back in stock!**
Watts #179470 - Label: COLUMNS OF KNOWLEDGE - Format: 12D - Country: USA - Catalog #: COK 003 - Style: Straight Up House - Released: Sep 29, 2003

Last edited:

JuNiOrR

TRIBE Member
it's rare in this country... and Brian is a friend of mine as well.

20 copies country wide is pretty rare.

regardless it's your choice.

oh and I didn't say the tune was new but rather that the records themselves have never been played.

Justin

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain