• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

FS: Netgear WNDR3700 Dual Band Gigabit Wireless Router

Vise

TRIBE Member
For Sale: Netgear WNDR3700 Dual Band Gigabit Wireless Router. In like new condition (reset to factory settings) and includes box, manual/CD, ethernet cable, and power adapter. Fantastic wireless performance with high speeds and great coverage for large homes, also very easy to setup with many features for advanced users. Asking $60, PM or email me (beatz2 @ hotmail) if interested.

Overview:
The NETGEAR N600 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router offers high-performance wireless speeds up to 300+300 Mbps and with simultaneous dual band technology avoids interference, ensuring top WiFi speeds and reliable connections. It can enable a powerful home network for applications such as streaming HD video and multi-player gaming. Improved wireless range delivers better connections for medium to large homes and multiple devices, while four Gigabit Ethernet ports offer ultra-fast wired connections. Advanced features include NETGEAR Genie app for managing your home network and the USB port enables faster USB access speeds for wireless connections to external hard drives.

NXUS12

TRIBE Member
I have two of these and they are rock solid. Add the dd-wrt firmware and you will not be disappointed.

DJMarshy

TRIBE Member
How easy is this to set up as a wireless AP? Ever done it? My basement has terrible wifi reception and my old DIR-655 is basically unpossible to set up as an AP.

xtcfreak

TRIBE Member
You should be able to just turn off routing , if not add the dd-wrt firmware and you can do it from there.

Jay

Vise

TRIBE Member
How easy is this to set up as a wireless AP? Ever done it? My basement has terrible wifi reception and my old DIR-655 is basically unpossible to set up as an AP.
Believe there is an option to set it up as a wireless access point in the setup but not positive. As mentioned though it's easy enough to flash it to dd-wrt.

Router is still avail, fair bit of interest but no firm offers yet. Contact me if you're interested.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

kyfe

TRIBE Member
great router I have a newer similar version and I've been convinced. much happier with it than anything i've used from D-link or Linksys

solacevip

TRIBE Promoter
Question. Do the bands show up as two separately named wifi bands?

Or do both bands show up as just one name?

SneakyPete

TRIBE Member
I have this router and I am considering running dd-wrt but I am not sure if there's a point. I only use basic networking features, will the firmware improve performance of the router?

Question. Do the bands show up as two separately named wifi bands?

Or do both bands show up as just one name?
Separate plus a guest network access on each band.

Last edited: