• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

FS: NETGEAR R6300 Dual Band Gigabit Wireless Router

Vise

TRIBE Member
For Sale: Netgear R6300 802.11ac dual band gigabit wifi router. In like new condition, less than 12 months old and reset to factory settings. Includes box, manuals, ethernet cable, and power adapter. Amazingly fast wireless performance and outstanding coverage for large homes. Only reason for selling is I'm upgrading to the newest/higher end model, otherwise I'm extremely happy with this unit as it is by far the best router I've ever owned. Asking $140 or best offer, PM or email me (beatz2 @ hotmail) if interested.

Overview:
Next generation Gigabit WiFi technology has arrived. Get 3x faster access and more reliable streaming for your home computers and mobile devices. Beamforming+ and dual band technology makes your gaming more extreme and your HD streaming smoother.

Speed:
Everything you need for a fast, fast, fast connected home. Next generation 11ac WiFi with dual band technology provides whole home coverage with Gigabit wired & wireless connections.
AC1750 WiFi—Up to 450+1300 Mbps speeds
Gigabit WiFi—Next-generation WiFi now at Gigabit speeds
Gigabit wired—Ideal for HD gaming & video
Dual core processor—Dual Core 800MHz processor boosts wireless, wired &
WAN-to-LAN performance

WiFi Range:
Got range? Homes come in all shapes and sizes and R6300 Smart WiFi Router provides WiFi coverage no matter where you connect in your home.

Reliability:
There’s nothing more frustrating than lost connections! With NETGEAR’s advanced features & best-in-class technology, you’ll reduce interference & enjoy more reliable WiFi connectivity.
Simultaneous dual band—Reduces interference for better connections to more WiFi devices
Advanced QoS—Optimized for smooth HD streaming & gaming
Beamforming+—Boosts speed, reliability & range of WiFi connections

R6300 | WiFi Routers | Networking | Home | NETGEAR