1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

FS: Native Instruments Maschine

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell & Rent' started by quality control, Aug 26, 2010.

1. quality control

quality control TRIBE Member

Selling my Maschine. Recent events have changed my situation and this needs to be sold. As badly as I want to keep it, I can't.

This is the latest version 2.0 which includes 6 gigabytes of samples and sounds. Ver 1.5 came with 5 gigabytes.

Two weeks old so it is MINT. Willing to let it go for $660 which is a $40 savings from new.

Will deliver within reason as I am in Hamilton. Can deliver as far as Toronto or Niagara Falls.

PM me if interested or want to Negotiate.

Native Instruments Maschine
  2. Hipsterave

Hipsterave TRIBE Promoter

Im interested but not at that price as per our pm's you arent really willing to negotiate, should state price is firm in your description, in which case Ill just buy it new. $660 is the top retail price BRAND NEW. Yours is not new, maybe only a couple weeks but still not new. If you want to negotiate like I said I am interested.

Ill offer $450 used.
  3. DoubleDown

DoubleDown TRIBE Member

hey dude... TOTALLY not thread crapping here... but..

according to moog audio... you're used unit IS a whole shinny penny MORE than a brand new one..

I'm not saying the price isn't justified by it's age (2 weeks old)... but I guess I'm just wondering why someone would put their faith in a used unit at a higher (same) price?
  4. quality control

Save the tax basically.
  5. Hipsterave

Hipsterave TRIBE Promoter

what are the details on the upgrade to 2.0? i cant find it anywhere. the site says latest is 1.5? hit me with a link please.
  6. quality control

Item has been sold!

The version 2 was a boxed version which included an extra gig of samples.

7. quality control

still available $600 OBO
  8. quality control

Opsy wrong thread!