• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

FS: Motorola RAZR V3 (unlocked)

Soundstream

TRIBE Member
I am selling a Motorola RAZR V3 phone. This phone is UNLOCKED, and UNBRANDED directly from Motorola. It was NOT unlocked by a sketchy dude at Pacific Mall. ;) This phone will work with Fido, Rogers, or any other GSM provider, and is perfect for anyone not looking to enter into a long-term contract.

It is silver in colour and is in MINT condition, except for one minor scratch on the back cover (see the last image). The phone functions perfectly as it did from day one. The external screen has been protected by a screen protector for the life of the phone so there are no scratches. The inside screen is perfect too.

Included in the package is the phone, battery, charger, USB cable, manuals, and software, all packaged in the original aluminum case. I have an unused headset for it somewhere around the house. If I find it shortly, I will include it in the price.

Small scratch ...

More high-res images can be found here.

I am asking $275 obo

Please contact me at buysell@thechapmangroup.ca for more information.