• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

FS: MORE ladies clothes!

JESuX

TRIBE Member
i finally got off my ass and went through my shit again... (and spent another four hours taking and process and uploading photos. whee!)

the fruits of my labour are below, enjoy!

as always, you can make an appointment to try shit on, or i can ship directly via same day or overnight courier, depending on your fancy, and as always, discounts will be given to those who buy more than one thing. most prices are OBO, unless stated otherwise.

in terms of size: i have stuff that's sized as a large, that fits very big on me, and some stuff that's tight on me, that's categorized as "small" or extra small. i'm small throughout the shoulders and hips, but bigger around the ribs and tummy. (i just got measured for a bride's maid gown - apparently i'm a size 4 bust, size 10 (!!!) torso, and size 6 waist - though who the crap knows how accurate that is. i'm about 118lbs, and 5'5.

you can reach me via pm or email me at bizzlefunk at hot mail dot com.

here goes!

adorable mod style tunic top. size medium, lux brand - $14 obo, worn once

mango vespa scooter bead detailed tank top, size M, $10 obo

VERY cute, comfortable and sexy as shit tank top! one size fits all, fits like a medium $15, never worn

(back of the above)

i wish this fit me right. :( awesome tank top, super long, and fits on the large side... size medium, never worn $15 obo

very cute triple 5 soul tube top, size small $12 obo

super cute triple 5 soul denim skirt with details, size 6, $12 obo

(as above)

think you're a pimp? maybe you are! size medium-ish, i made this myself by hand. $5 obo

JESuX

TRIBE Member

cool long sleeve jersey top, nice and warm, cool neck strap detailing and sequin embroidery, size medium $12 obo obo

love for sale olive green detailed tank with tie at hip, size small but fits pretty big, worn twice. $12

size small leopard print cropped jacket, from h&m, tags still attached, never worn $10 obo

engrish!! wicked long sleeve super comfy top - with sequin cursive detail and happy yellow star! mint condition, $15 obo

lux hattt pink tank top with mauve lace details - size medium, fits small, $7

same as the dusty rose tank above - lux, size medium but fits very large, and long - wish it fit! never worn - $15 obo

adorable dusty blue GSUS brand jersey crop tube top. size small, $15 obo

the picture doesn't do this top justice. i have it in two other colours as well, this being my least compatible. size medium with tie at the waist detailing and boat neck - $12 obo

i fucking love this top! one size fits all, but i suggest you have some boobs, as it falls off me, and that's the only reason i'm selling it. erephants! $12 obo

i got lots of loving out of this diesel zip up, and it's STILL in mint condition. size small $30 obo

JESuX

TRIBE Member

size medium, comfortable, awesome for a night out. worn twice $10 obo

loooove this top as well - warning - this is for someone who doesn't need to wear a bra... size small, awesome detailing on back shown below!! never worn, tags still attached $15 obo

snappy lux brand shirt tunic! size large, never worn $15obo

medium-ish tie at the neck black top, backless. $10 obo

back:

this is similar to the shirt above, except this is black knitted material, more conservative and fits a roomier medium. $18 obo

another case where the photo doesn't do justice... this bares your shoulders and wrists, and has studs lined up the arms... the top is slightly bat-wing style, and it's next to see-through. super hot. size small $15

JESuX

TRIBE Member

size large lux brand backless logo shirt, $15 obo

(back)

bananas!!! size medium but fits big, very cute tube top. $12 obo

more to come, most of it re-posts of older stuff i haven't gotten rid of yet... but some new!

:)

starr

TRIBE Member
How do I call dibs? Or check what's already been "dibbed"? When can I try this stuff on?

I'm interested in (I won't repost the photos, just the descriptions):
- mango vespa scooter bead detailed tank top, size M, $10 obo

- super cute triple 5 soul denim skirt with details, size 6, $12 obo

- cool long sleeve jersey top, nice and warm, cool neck strap detailing and sequin embroidery, size medium $12 obo obo

- love for sale olive green detailed tank with tie at hip, size small but fits pretty big, worn twice. $12

- the picture doesn't do this top justice. i have it in two other colours as well, this being my least compatible. size medium with tie at the waist detailing and boat neck - $12 obo

- i got lots of loving out of this diesel zip up, and it's STILL in mint condition. size small $30 obo

edit: PM sent as well

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

JESuX

TRIBE Member
okay, i've got lots of response for this lot - i think the easiest thing to do is have an open house on saturday for try ons and such!

3-6pm this saturday at my place!

pm me or email me for contact info and address. :)

Vixen

TRIBE Member
HEY HEY HEY
All over this,
I'll send you money now for the elephants and the white TFSoul Tube top.
PRONTO... he he.
Janine

junglegirl

TRIBE Member
yeah the mod top is adorable...so is the elephant one...

jess you have to post in nc's when you have a sale in this forum :D

JESuX

TRIBE Member
not quite sure how i missed these guys... but they were left out!

beautiful shirt dress tank top - size medium (i think) and fits really beautifully.
$15 firm

cute denim skirt - size small - $10

ridiculously hot baby phat tank top - this is one of the most flattering tops i own - and makes your rack look pretty intense! size small, $15 firm

JESuX

TRIBE Member
yes... but you can't say i don't re-use and recycle! :p

all the stuff that's not really re-sellable is given away to charity. :)

JESuX

TRIBE Member

loooove this top as well - warning - this is for someone who doesn't need to wear a bra... size small, awesome detailing on back shown below!! never worn, tags still attached $15 obo

officially SOLD, thanks! :)

JESuX

TRIBE Member

the picture doesn't do this top justice. i have it in two other colours as well, this being my least compatible. size medium with tie at the waist detailing and boat neck - $12 obo

i got lots of loving out of this diesel zip up, and it's STILL in mint condition. size small $30 obo[/QUOTE]

super cute triple 5 soul denim skirt with details, size 6, $12 obo

(as above)

SOLD! :)

JESuX

TRIBE Member

i fucking love this top! one size fits all, but i suggest you have some boobs, as it falls off me, and that's the only reason i'm selling it. erephants! $12 obo

SOLD! to a lovely lady in our nation's capital!

fear_of_fours

TRIBE Member
just curious, why do you buy things that do not fit? do you shop online?

sometimes i buy things and then when i get them home and try on again i decide it doesnt work... is that what happens to you?

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
ok like seriously im convinced youre a professional shoplifter and you just spend you days stealing clothes.

JESuX

TRIBE Member
lol!

becky's got it BANG on, actually.

i love clothing, period. often times i'll see things that i fall in love with aesthetically that are technically my size, and "fit" but aren't *flattering* on my figure in particular. so, i get caught up in the moment and buy them anyway, usually convincing myself that i just need to find the right stuff to pair that article of clothing with and it'll look good. sometimes i do, and sometimes the thing i've bought looks even worse when i pair it up with the rest of my outfit!

usually the stuff that ends up in these threads are the things i really love, and "convinced" myself to hang on to on the off chance that i change my mind about how they look on me. sometimes, the stuff in here is stuff that i've 'outgrown', or doesn't really fit in with the stuff i'm wearing currently.

the bottom line is i make some money back, rather than giving away perfectly good stuff in great condition, and you guys get some cool stuff out of it that you can't find in a store right now.

JESuX

TRIBE Member
oh yeah!

i came in here to remind everyone that the open house is today between 3 and 6 pm!

i live downtown, in the east end. if you want to come take a look, email me or PM for details. bizzlefunk at hotmail dot com

sarafina

TRIBE Member
jess,
do you still have the triple 5 soul tube top?
and the "cool long sleeve jersey top, nice and warm, cool neck strap detailing and sequin embroidery, size medium $12 obo obo"