• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

FS: modded xbox and related goodies.

tse83

TRIBE Member
up for sale is a less than 1 year old modded xbox..

comes with 2 controllers (the controller s ones), the advanced HD pack and a hard suitcase that can carry the xbox, 2 controllers and other accessories.

the manuals/boxes/packaging is included.

$250 OBO

Dr. Grinch

TRIBE Member
Prolly want to mention which chip is in it, what size HDD, which bios/firmware is on it, etc.
These are questions people will ask if they are interested.

tse83

TRIBE Member
200 OBO

i'll part out things if it can't be sold or if you guys find someone to buy the xbox.

SolChild

TRIBE Promoter
see?,
so you have me interested in the HD pak
someone interested in the Hard Case
and someone else interested in the XBox by itself!

tse83

TRIBE Member
hm...i think i'll let go of the advanced hd pack for 20. any takers?..its 40 not including taxes in stores still.

tse83

TRIBE Member
one more thing..if anyone buys the xbox and all its goodies, then i'll throw in a free set of altec lansing 5.1 surround sound speakers with box and manuals..i think i paid over 150 at future shop for it a while back..used it a couple times and let it sit inside the box.

my loss is your gain.

The Electrician

TRIBE Promoter
Someone buy this and and put a new HD in it... it's sooo badass... I have mine tweaked to perfectiong... I have 54 games on it and over 10,000 Emu Games, TV shows, Movies...

you name it...

just buy it...

Aerius Zension

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by The Electrician
Someone buy this and and put a new HD in it... it's sooo badass... I have mine tweaked to perfectiong... I have 54 games on it and over 10,000 Emu Games, TV shows, Movies...

you name it...

just buy it...

I gotta learn how to do that. I've got an 80 GB drive in mine.

tse83

TRIBE Member
still available..

by the way,

i forgot to mention that there are some things that may be of interest that are already on the xbox hard drive right now..

i've got a super nintendo emulator on it, an N64 emulator on it and the 'xbox media center' on it..along with some other utilities that i never bothered to touch..
oh yea..the arcade versions of killer instinct 1 and 2 are on it too.

i find the media center real useful for watching divX movies and stuff..its like windows media center.