• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

FS: Men's Mirror Ball Disco Pants

solacevip

TRIBE Promoter
Want to look super fly for New Years?

I ordered a pair of pants and they are a bit too tight.

Us brothers have too much junk in the trunk. Seems that wasn't taken into consideration when these pants were made.

The waist is 36" (a tight 36"). The inseam is 32".

Must be seen to be believed.

$120 Firm. (just want back what I paid for them)

disco1.jpg

disco2.jpg

disco5.jpg

Shoot me a PM

or email my tribe name @gmail.com

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room

Reborn

TRIBE Member
Dude, I've seen some of the shit you post.......you are the flyest mother fucka I've ever seen............supahfly even

veteze

TRIBE Promoter
i'd like to add, that these are amongst the most comfortable pants i've ever worn. and wow, when you wear them the ladies fall into line. it's bonkers. women never talk to me.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

solacevip

TRIBE Promoter
oh dude, i thought you tried on the 36s! damn.

Nope.....never got to try them on. I believed what you told me ......and checked every pair of jeans I own to make sure. Oh well.

:(

Dude, I've seen some of the shit you post.......you are the flyest mother fucka I've ever seen............supahfly even

Thanks Reborn.... much appreciated.....despite feeling dismal.

Understated

TRIBE Member
ah... too big for me otherwise i'd have grabbed them. these pants are dope. i already got a cheap not-so-shiny pair from kensington...

solacevip

TRIBE Promoter
On Facebook, a seamstress place called Studio Kim came highly recommended. I took them to her and she saw my dilemma. She took the pants and inserted a black tuxedo stripe down the outside of each leg. You should see this with the entire outfit planned for Promise New Years, which I'm spinning at.

She made miracles happen :D