• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

FS: M-Audio Trigger Finger

mexicannnnnn

TRIBE Member
This is a special trigger finger. It's a shinny black one... so it will match your black laptop.

The normal grey one is $230CDN + tax in stores. This one is solid black, and painted the same way cars are done

$200 CDN

djone37 at gmail dot commmmer

mexicannnnnn

TRIBE Member
Oh it includes Live 4 and 5 M-Audio Enhanced version. I'm you will be able to install 6 too when it comes out with the M-Audio Enhanced version.

mexicannnnnn

TRIBE Member
djdeposit said:
aha
how many hours use did you get out of that?

Like 2... fuck... working 2 jobs + DJing + taking courses + going ot the gym leaves no time to play with my toys... my PSP is next on the list.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

mexicannnnnn

TRIBE Member
Ok Live 6 M-Audio Ed. Just came out today... so that will be included as well. Comes in box.

For an extra $50 I will give you Traktor Studio 2.6 (official legit licenced version).

I'm also interested in trades... if they are super dope and cool.

mexicannnnnn

TRIBE Member
TriggerFinger.jpg

mexicannnnnn

TRIBE Member
Thanks for the offer but I'm in no rush to sell this yet.

right now I'll just spend time learning how to use it with ableton live 6 m-audio ed.

I'll give a discount if you buy both the TF and TDJS2.6.

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
No, I saw it in your post up above! Thanks for waiting though, dude. You can go ahead and post it though...I've had some interest from RFD and craiglist already.

:)

mexicannnnnn

TRIBE Member
Flashy_McFlash said:
No, I saw it in your post up above! Thanks for waiting though, dude. You can go ahead and post it though...I've had some interest from RFD and craiglist already.

:)

Cool, let me know how much you get for it and I will know where to position my price w.r.t. what I'm including w/ it.