• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

FS: LUSCIOUS by Rebecca Ford, Fiction 416/FDCO, SNUG - cheap! also Gucci, Juicy, etc

TemperMINT

TRIBE Member
I have a whole bunch of clothes from back in the day when I was a streetwear fanatic. I spent a lot of money on these (Luscious, Fiction, and Snug were notoriously overpriced!) but I'm selling them for super cheap.
If you're interested in anything please let me know here or you can email me at mintyfresh.closet@gmail.com
Thanks!

LUSCIOUS by REBECCA FORD
Everything I have from Luscious retailed over $100 but you can have them for 20 bucks.

LEATHER HALTER
im_luscious_09_whitehalter_313x250.jpg

This halter but in black. Geniune leather, lined. Size 2. NEW with tags. $20

JEANS
vpjn2t.jpg

Size 2. Soft and comfy jeans. $20

vpjnyp.jpg
vpjndh.jpg

Size 2. Wide leg, super soft. I think it's from the Big Beat denim collection. $20

FICTION 416 FDCO

DECIMAL TOP
vpjkmu.jpg

Halter style that loops around neck. Straps also loop around the waist. Looks pretty sexy when worn. I never even mustered up the nerve to wear this, it's too daring for me. Basically new. I think I bought this at the now-defunct Zoam for over 60 bucks. Size Medium. $20

BINOMIAL TOP
vpjl06.jpg

Tank top with mesh sections, and front sectioned strap detail. Like the one in this picture I took from Mudshark Streetwear's website, but mine is navy, not baby blue. Size Small. Bought at Noise and never wore this one either. $20

QUANTIZE PANT
vpjktv.jpg

Super cute lowrise and bootcut pant from Fiction. Has diagonal zips on the hipbone if you feel like showing some skin. I bought this for $160+ tax at Zoam and NEVER WORE IT. (I hate myself) Absolutely new. Size Small, colour is a khaki/tan, not black as shown in the stock photo. Asking for $60.

ERR... GREEN PANTS
vpjon5.jpg

Bought at Fiction sample sale. Has line running through inside label. Size Small. Worn less than 4 times. $20

SNUG INDUSTRIES
vpk96d.jpg
vpk9c5.jpg

If I remember correctly this was called the Celestial skirt. Has zipper you can unzip at the front of the skirt. Secret stash pocket and logo at hip. Size 8 (small). $20

Buy more than one and we can discuss discounts!

I also have some non-streetwear stuff up at my xanga (mintyfreshcloset), so if you're interested in brands like Juicy Couture, Bebe, Banana Republic, Gucci, etc feel free to check it out. Thanks!

Last edited:
Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

TemperMINT

TRIBE Member
No problem, I'd be happy to do that for you. I'm out of town right now though, but I'll be back Thursday night and will have the measurements for you then. Thanks!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

TemperMINT

TRIBE Member
The FDCO binomial top is gone.

I have another FDCO tank that I forgot to add:

vx2bt1.jpg

(Again, I took the picture from Mudshark).
It's this exact top, grey with logo in front and the straps you can tie yourself. Has a shelf bra. Size Small. Worn a few times, it's super soft and made of 100% cotton. $20

TemperMINT

TRIBE Member
Okay I measured the Snug skirt, and it is around 27-28inches at the waist. I wore it low-rise, but since it's a skirt it's very flexible how you want to wear it. :)

To update, as of now, all the Luscious items are pending sale.

TemperMINT

TRIBE Member
The FDCO Decimal top is now gone, but I found some more stuff in my closet :)

LUSCIOUS TOP
w7kf0y.jpg
w7kj9k.jpg

Size 2. The straps are to be looped onto your upper arm. Looks much cuter in person, I swear! There is minor stitching loose next to the tag (see picture) but doesn't affect you when you wear it. Otherwise really good condition.. worn less than 2-3 times. $20

FIDEL TOP
w7ki7o.jpg

Size 1. Worn once and has been sitting in my closet ever since. Great condition. $20

Please take them to a good home!

TemperMINT

TRIBE Member
UFO hoodie!
w8p63s.jpg

Super cute and comfy. Size Medium. It's on the small side though. Sleeves seem to be 3/4. $20

LUSCIOUS pants, new with tags
w8p7bo.jpg

Size 4. New with tags, tag reads Luscious 4/USA 8/Europe 42. $20

TemperMINT

TRIBE Member
The Luscious halter is now gone, and the Fiction Quantize pant is on hold, but both the Luscious jeans are back up for grabs!

It's been a lot of fun meeting all these really nice tribers.. thanks you guys! :)

Last edited:

Spinsah

TRIBE Member
This thread is filling me with nostalgia for all the hot broads that used to rock this streetwear with sass and style. At the first Industry reunion party at The Dock's so much of it was busted out again, and it was pure sweet magic.

The clothes don't really do it for me anymore, but I was thinking the other day how much of a boom there was in the Toronto streetwear market and how it became a big cross-continent phenomenon. I really hope there's some people out there who are planning to keep these clothes and preserve them so decades later we can look back and reflect on what a unique time it was in at the turn on century up in this piece.

I think you should post pics of you in these clothes for us creeps.

Spinsah

TRIBE Member
Her ass would explode right out of them.

Just the way you like it.

Ahhhhhhhh the nostalgia just keeps on coming. I think you could clothe all of Africa if the amount of streetwear all my exgirlfriends amassed over the years was donated at once.

TemperMINT

TRIBE Member
Spinsah said:
This thread is filling me with nostalgia for all the hot broads that used to rock this streetwear with sass and style. At the first Industry reunion party at The Dock's so much of it was busted out again, and it was pure sweet magic.

The clothes don't really do it for me anymore, but I was thinking the other day how much of a boom there was in the Toronto streetwear market and how it became a big cross-continent phenomenon. I really hope there's some people out there who are planning to keep these clothes and preserve them so decades later we can look back and reflect on what a unique time it was in at the turn on century up in this piece.

I think you should post pics of you in these clothes for us creeps.

^ Sounds enticing, but I'm going to have to pass.. Why don't you buy them for your girlfriend and ask her to play dress-up.. then we all win! :D

TemperMINT

TRIBE Member
LITHIUM 3/4 SLEEVE TOPS
zv7ei9.jpg

2 Lithium tops with 3/4 sleeves (kind of like dress shirts.. can be good for work as well). Very fitted and stylish. I've taken a picture of the black shirt and lightened it to show the boning. Zip front with printed Lithium logo. Discrete zips on sleeves as well. Small Lithium tag on the right waist as well. Labelled a size L, but I can say it will definitely not fit a Large. Would work best for a small or medium. My memory is a bit fuzzy, but they were at least $60-70 each when I got them!! $35 for both black and white shirts, or $20 each!