• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

FS: Lots of Clothes & Shoes

madnezz

TRIBE Member
Ok, so this thread won't be as good as the famous JESUX sales, but here goes my best shot at cleaning out my closet... ;)

Sorry that some of the pictures are blurry. I was too lazy to take them again when i saw on my computer how blurry they were...

Prices are negotiable, and you have to come pick items up where I live at Dundas and University. I don't have time to accomodate try-ons, so take it or leave it as you see it in the picture (which is why the prices are so cheap).

PM or email madnezzspam at hotmail dot com

#1: Short top with hole at near neck, by M1 (size M)
$5
blackshirt.jpg

#2: Same as black top above, but a little longer, by M1 (size M)
$5
redshirt.jpg

#3: Great condition, worn once. (size L)
$10
blaser.jpg

#4: Thin zip-up with the words "PARANOID" under the bunny pic (size L)
$7
blue.jpg

#5: Really cute, hardly ever been worn. (size 9)
$10
flipflop.jpg

#6: Great condition, from payless. (size 9)
$5
blueshoes.jpg

#7: Also great condition, from payless. (size 9)
$5
redshoes.jpg

#8: Smart Set dress, stretchy fabric, never been worn (tag still on). I have one in black too, and i wear that one, but this colour just doesn't suit me. (size 7)
$20
dress.jpg

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

madnezz

TRIBE Member
#9: Really fun gold skirt. A little worn out around the waist area, but the rest of the skirt is in great condition. Size "1" = 27'' waist.
$5
goldskirt.jpg

#10: I love this skirt, and sadly, it doesn't fit me anymore. Perfect condition. Easy do-up/un-do ;) front snaps, with pockets. Fits 27'' waist or smaller.
$10
greenskirt.jpg

#11: Great jean skirt. Worn several times, but still in great condition. (a tight size 29)
$7
skirt.jpg

#12: Great Geek Boutique capris, worn only a couple times (too tight for me). (size M)
$10
capri.jpg

#13: Very boring grey sweater, in perfect coniditon. (cotton giny, size L)
$5
greysweat2.jpg

#14: Wool turtleneck. Nice on a tall female with a long torso. (size L)
$5
greysweater.jpg

#15: Bought from Le Chateau years ago but worn only once. Very cute. (size M)
$5
hawaii.jpg

#16: Very cool zip-up with two large pockets in front and two in-sleave pockets. Again, suits a long torso. (size XL)
$5
jacket.jpg

madnezz

TRIBE Member
#17: Never worn, ordered from Victoria's Secret. Size 8.
$10
redpant.jpg

#18: Great track suit ordered from Victoria's Secret. Worn once. Pants size M and Jacket size S.
Both for $15.
sweat1.jpg

sweat2.jpg

#20: My great-aunt knit me this a few weeks ago, and although it's really nice and thoughtful, she made me another one just like it last year. 6 feet x 4 feet. Reversable, one side pink squares, other size green squares.
$25
throw.jpg

#21: Plain grey turtleneck, great condition. Hardly ever worn. (size L)
$5
turtle.jpg

#22: Baby pink really isn't my colour. If you're from UofT, or just want to pretend to me, this is a nice T-shirt. (size M)
$5
uoft.jpg

#23: From SmartSet, reversable. One side is fake fur (but seems really real!) and the other side is... well, you can see. Perfect condition. (size S)
$10
vest1.jpg

vest2.jpg

madnezz

TRIBE Member
Lastly...

#25: T-shirt, with What Does This Stand For imprint on the front. (size XL women, but fits more like a M)
$5
wdtsf.jpg

lucky1

TRIBE Member
what material are the geek boutique capris.. do they stretch? is there a zip fly or are they that pull on style that is popular now.... I wear size 28/9 and am on the short side.. (with a bum) would they fit me?

i love the smart set dress.. i really like the military look but dresses neve fit me right due to a wierd should thing i have.. they always twist around wierd on my waist

Last edited:
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

I_bRAD

TRIBE Member
madnezz said:
Lastly...

#25: T-shirt, with What Does This Stand For imprint on the front. (size XL women, but fits more like a M)
$5
wdtsf.jpg

I see what they did there. Is funny.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders