• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

FS: Lots of Clothes & Shoes

madnezz

TRIBE Member
Ok, so this thread won't be as good as the famous JESUX sales, but here goes my best shot at cleaning out my closet... ;)

Sorry that some of the pictures are blurry. I was too lazy to take them again when i saw on my computer how blurry they were...

Prices are negotiable, and you have to come pick items up where I live at Dundas and University. I don't have time to accomodate try-ons, so take it or leave it as you see it in the picture (which is why the prices are so cheap).

PM or email madnezzspam at hotmail dot com

#1: Short top with hole at near neck, by M1 (size M)
$5

#2: Same as black top above, but a little longer, by M1 (size M)
$5

#3: Great condition, worn once. (size L)
$10

#4: Thin zip-up with the words "PARANOID" under the bunny pic (size L)
$7

#5: Really cute, hardly ever been worn. (size 9)
$10

#6: Great condition, from payless. (size 9)
$5

#7: Also great condition, from payless. (size 9)
$5

#8: Smart Set dress, stretchy fabric, never been worn (tag still on). I have one in black too, and i wear that one, but this colour just doesn't suit me. (size 7)
$20

madnezz

TRIBE Member
#9: Really fun gold skirt. A little worn out around the waist area, but the rest of the skirt is in great condition. Size "1" = 27'' waist.
$5

#10: I love this skirt, and sadly, it doesn't fit me anymore. Perfect condition. Easy do-up/un-do ;) front snaps, with pockets. Fits 27'' waist or smaller.
$10

#11: Great jean skirt. Worn several times, but still in great condition. (a tight size 29)
$7

#12: Great Geek Boutique capris, worn only a couple times (too tight for me). (size M)
$10

#13: Very boring grey sweater, in perfect coniditon. (cotton giny, size L)
$5

#14: Wool turtleneck. Nice on a tall female with a long torso. (size L)
$5

#15: Bought from Le Chateau years ago but worn only once. Very cute. (size M)
$5

#16: Very cool zip-up with two large pockets in front and two in-sleave pockets. Again, suits a long torso. (size XL)
$5

madnezz

TRIBE Member
#17: Never worn, ordered from Victoria's Secret. Size 8.
$10

#18: Great track suit ordered from Victoria's Secret. Worn once. Pants size M and Jacket size S.
Both for $15.

#20: My great-aunt knit me this a few weeks ago, and although it's really nice and thoughtful, she made me another one just like it last year. 6 feet x 4 feet. Reversable, one side pink squares, other size green squares.
$25

#21: Plain grey turtleneck, great condition. Hardly ever worn. (size L)
$5

#22: Baby pink really isn't my colour. If you're from UofT, or just want to pretend to me, this is a nice T-shirt. (size M)
$5

#23: From SmartSet, reversable. One side is fake fur (but seems really real!) and the other side is... well, you can see. Perfect condition. (size S)
$10

madnezz

TRIBE Member
Lastly...

#25: T-shirt, with What Does This Stand For imprint on the front. (size XL women, but fits more like a M)
$5

lucky1

TRIBE Member
what material are the geek boutique capris.. do they stretch? is there a zip fly or are they that pull on style that is popular now.... I wear size 28/9 and am on the short side.. (with a bum) would they fit me?

i love the smart set dress.. i really like the military look but dresses neve fit me right due to a wierd should thing i have.. they always twist around wierd on my waist

Last edited:
Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

I_bRAD

TRIBE Member
madnezz said:
Lastly...

#25: T-shirt, with What Does This Stand For imprint on the front. (size XL women, but fits more like a M)
$5
I see what they did there. Is funny.

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain