• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

FS: Lenovo Thinkpad x120e

Vise

TRIBE Member
For Sale: Lenovo Thinkpad x120e. Very lightly used as a second computer and in excellent condition as pictured. Includes laptop, power supply, manuals, and original box/packaging. Freshly restored to the factory image and ready to go. Asking $225 or best offer, PM or email me (beatz2@hotmail) if you're interested.

Specifications:
AMD E-350 Zacate @ 1.6GHz, dual-core Fusion
8GB of DDR3 RAM (upgraded from 4GB)
11.6" LCD (1366x768); LED backlight, matte screen
AMD Radeon HD 6310M graphics
320GB (7200RPM) Hard Drive
802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi
1.3 megapixel webcam
VGA output
USB 2.0 x 3
Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR
Ethernet 10/100/1000
Headphone / Mic Input Jacks
SD / MMC / SDHC Multimedia Card Reader
VGA and HDMI Output
Stereo Speakers
3.3 Pounds (with 6-cell battery installed)
Removable 6-Cell Li-ion Battery
11.22" x 8.26" x 0.61-1.16" (Dimensions)
Windows 7 Home Professional (64-bit)

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
Was looking at it right after you posted it, lying in bed I had to convince myself to hold off. We should call you Vise & the Temptations.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Vise

TRIBE Member
Whatever floats your boat man. :)

Although I'm now pissed at myself, the exact same machine (in worse shape without the 8gb ram upgrade or original box) just sold on ebay for $300US. Ah well.

Sal De Ban

TRIBE Member
I'm working on a cruise ship at the moment, just wondering if I can get in on this deal? Flip me your banking info and we'll get it sorted out.

Aaron Bradley

TRIBE Promoter
I liked it too, but this is what I couldn't get past:

11.6" LCD (1366x768); LED backlight, matte screen

that's a bit small today to do any real work on it, but for fun and home it's a great device.