• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

FS: Laptop Pentium 4

Zorro

TRIBE Member
For Sale:

5 Brand New Laptops still in the box

INtel Centrino 1.7GHZ - (Pentium 4-M)
512MB DDR333 RAM upgradable to 2GB
DVDRW/CDRW DRIVE
80GB Hard Drive
1 Firewire 1394 Port
2 USB 2.0 Ports
1 Ethernet Port 10/100/1000
1 WIFI Networking Connection Built into laptop - 802.11B/G 15.4" WIDE
Screen UXGA Display 128MB NVIDIA FX5900 Graphics Chipset

Windows and Office XP Professional Included

Asking price 800$

Pm if interested.
Or email me at fox@afoxidea.com
Thanks
~Fox

Zorro

TRIBE Member
These are not HOT prices.

The were bought as a large purchase by my company
and we are now overstocked. They are actully costing my company money by sitting in storage. So my Boss asked if
I might be able to get rid of them for cost. With a slight bonus
for me I get a free one :D.

Please in the future don't make assumptions like that.

Thanks

Last edited:

zoo

TRIBE Member
fuckin' shit that's a good price

i'm gonna give a few buddies a ring, they're in the market for laptops :0)

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

Crazy Serb

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Crazy Serb
Zorro, leave 2 of those for me... and check your email!
or even better - give me a good deal for 3 of those and I'll buy them in no time!

Last edited:

Zorro

TRIBE Member
Thanks for the overwhelming Response my Boss was very happy this morning. :D

Unfortunatly they were all spoken for last night.
But due to the response my Boss is seeing if it's
worth it to sell a few more that our in are storage department.

I will try to answer all of your emails as soon as possible.

Crazy Serb

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by GivinUsociety
With those specs, I'll even buy it for a $1000...Thanks
werd!

ask your boss if he can let go of a few more, or even bother ordering some more and then selling them here... even for a Grand.

Bumbaclat

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Zorro
The were bought as a large purchase by my company
and we are now overstocked. They are actully costing my company money by sitting in storage. So my Boss asked if
I might be able to get rid of them for cost.
Some shady ass dudes in an unmarked van down in Parkdale tried to sell me speakers with this exact same story. what a coincidence.

Bumbaclat

halo five

TRIBE Member
800 is much, much less than cost for those computers. Your "company" would lose more selling them at that price than the cost of storing them for decades. (They're laptops! They don't take up much space!)

Buyer beware folks.

marcinm

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Bumbaclat
Some shady ass dudes in an unmarked van down in Parkdale tried to sell me speakers with this exact same story. what a coincidence.

Bumbaclat
my buddy bought some speakers from said shady ass dudes... they rock.. and he paid next to nothing for them :D

--[Zirca]--

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by halo five
800 is much, much less than cost for those computers. Your "company" would lose more selling them at that price than the cost of storing them for decades. (They're laptops! They don't take up much space!)

Buyer beware folks.
My thoughts exactly. If he had thousands than it could be somewhat believable, but even then most companies have return policies....and the liklihood of an overage like that would never happen. In most cases it's the opposite. Anyway, I'm rambling now.

IF you do buy MAKE SURE YOU OPEN THE BOX to ensure there is a laptop inside.

nusty

TRIBE Member
I was given a job working for said shady speaker guys....
I took the job for 3 hours to learn how they opperated (and to get a crazy discount on the speakers). most of those ops are not hot speakers they are just made by lesser known companies and as such can be sold for less.
They didn't have a store front so they saved costs that way too.
On a set of speaker they claimed to have a 1200$ dollar value they bought them for 250$. But after hearing them and comparing them to other brands with the same specs they could conceivably retail for that...
All you have to do is get them for 250- 300 and you should be laughing that you got a set that good for that price and the speaker guys make a commission on each pair so its not unheard of for them to let them go for 250 if they are trying to hit a quota for the day.
Just don't pay full price for them. 1) they are not worth full price (close but not quite)
2) claiming them on warranty is a bitch! You'll never get em back since the repair guys are the most un organized people ever.

The 'salesmen' also make over 150,000$ USD a year. so bargin hard... they don't need the cash.

Last edited:

Soundstream

TRIBE Member
If you still have any available, let me know. I will take one, maybe two. I am assuming they are in the original boxes still, with all accessories?

Where abouts do you live? I can come by your place anytime to pick them up.

Cheers ... Ian :)