• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

FS - Ladies clothing: miss sixty purse, & tops and skirts

starr

TRIBE Member
Hi all...so this is my first time selling clothes on here so hope it works. If you want to try things on you can @ King & Yonge or King & Bay. Everything is basically a size small, unless otherwise noted. Here goes.

Preloved sweater - $10

Preloved shirt - $10

Anne Hung skirt - $20

DKNY shirt - $5

Karv top, worn once - $20

White & green skirt, never worn - $5

Marciano Top - $20

Cream Scarf - $5

T5S yellow top- medium, with tags still on - $10

More to come...

starr

TRIBE Member
$5 for both Top shop shirts below
Green Top shop top

White Top shop top

Fidel Zip-up - $15

GSUS Tube top - $10

GSUS long sleeve top - $5

Luscious top - $5

Dynamite skirt - $5

Oligarchy top - $5

Urban Outfitters St. Paddy's Day shirt, never worn - $15

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

starr

TRIBE Member
sugar, i checked at home and i guess since it's from Preloved it doesn't come with a label. either that or it was irritating me so it took it off after i bought it.

i know that i don't have to wear anything underneath it to keep me from itching, unlike an aritzia sweater i have. but i also know you have sensitive skin from your GSF posts. let me know if you'd still like to try it.

JESuX

TRIBE Member
oh no!!!

i think any and all cash you've ever given me for stuff is going to go right back in your pocket. there's a bunch of stuff i like.

:p :)

will pm shortly!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

starr

TRIBE Member
Thanks for the compliment girlnextdoor! The T5S yellow shirt is a generous medium...if it's your style then that might work for you?

The following items are sold:
Preloved shirt
Both Top shop tops
Fidel Zip-up
GSUS Tube top
and the Oligarchy top
I deleted their photos for the above items from facebook, but they still seem to be showing up....sorry about any confusion.

Everything else is still available so far and I will be adding a Matt & Nat Purse tomorrow or on the weekend.

starr

TRIBE Member
So, I've decided to keep the Matt & Nat bag for now, sorry. Also sold are the:

Preloved sweater
Marciano Tube Top

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

sugar

TRIBE Member
I am so happy to discover someone who wears exactly the same size as me! If you have any clothes you'd like to get rid of in the future, let me know :)

That Karv top is seriously hot but requires serious boobage - busty girls, take note!

Temper Tantrum

TRIBE Member
I don't know why i didn't think to do something like this, I had some fantastic clothes I just donated to good will (by and large not all of them, but a fair majority!) that I could have sold! BOO, oh well, next time.

speaking of refilling my closet: Michelle what exactly is left? :)

starr

TRIBE Member
What's left...

Anne Hung skirt - $20

DKNY shirt - $5

Karv top, worn once - $20

White & green skirt, never worn - $5

T5S yellow top- medium, with tags still on - $10

More to come...

starr

TRIBE Member
GSUS long sleeve top - $5

Luscious top - $5

Dynamite skirt - $5

Urban Outfitters St. Paddy's Day shirt, never worn - $15

And that's it.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

starr

TRIBE Member
Technically it's still available, but I was going to offer it to my mom tonight. If you want it Mel just let me know.