• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

FS: Klipsch Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers

Vise

TRIBE Member
For Sale: Klipsch Promedia 2.1 computer speakers. A great setup that is very clear/loud with deep bass, a huge improvement over most computer speakers. Used but in very good condition, includes speakers, sub, cables, and manual. The volume knob can be a touch crackly when adjusting sometimes but otherwise it works great. Asking $75 or best reasonable offer, PM or email me (beatz2@hotmail) if you're interested.

Features:
THX-certified, three-piece computer audio system.
200 watts total system power >@ < 1% THD provides quality sound for games, music and videos.
Side-firing 6.5" long-throw fiber composite cone bass reflex subwoofer for extended bass response. MDF subwoofer enclosure material.
0.75" poly compression driver along with 3" long-throw fiber-composite cone woofer delivers clear-sounding highs and lows.
90° x 40° MicroTractrix Horn for audio that's clear and crisp.
Digital/linear A/B amplifier with discrete MOSFET output power section for brilliant sound.
Compatible with gaming consoles and most portable audio devices.
Headphone jack for private listening.

DJMarshy

TRIBE Member
Yeah there's actually a bunch of different versions. On the newest ones, there is no way to turn them off without unplugging them, and the general consensus is that they're being built really cheaply nowadays.

So, congrats on having the "good" ones!

Vise

TRIBE Member
Yeah these are a few years old at least but they still sound great. If I recall the MSRP was $299 on these back in the day... since they run around $180 now I figure something had to give.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders