• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

FS: JVC 48" Widescreen TV

hoopy

TRIBE Member
AV-48P575.jpg

JVC 48" I'Art Pro HDTV [Model: AV-48P575]

This is a 48” Widescreen Rear Projection TV with D.I.S.T.1080i. I purchased this TV only 7 months ago for $1550, and it is still under a 1 year warranty. Full specs and info on the TV are available on the JVC website here: http://www.jvc.ca/en/consumer/archived-product-detail.asp?model=AV-48P575

This is a great TV, I’ve really enjoyed it and haven’t had any problems with it.. the only reason I’m parting with it is because I’m moving out of town at the end of May.. I’m putting it up for offers now, but I’d like to make the sale between the week of May 14-20.. because I still need a TV to watch until I leave! :) It’s a pretty heavy unit, and will require 2 people to move it.. but I’m willing to split the cost of getting a delivery guy to move it if you prefer…

Asking $1200 obo..

I'm located downtown if you want to pick it up yourself... PM me or email hoopysale@yahoo.com

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

Wiseman

TRIBE Member
Agent Smith said:
How thick is this at its widest? I might be interested.

funny you asked me the exact same question before.....................cept not about my tv :p

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Agent Smith

TRIBE Member
Just read the dimensions... 2 feet at the base, eh? Hrmm... that's pretty wide. I have this stupidly large 70" tv right now, but it's so obnoxiously thick. I might have to get a thin screen.

g0nz0

TRIBE Member
Agent Smith said:
Just read the dimensions... 2 feet at the base, eh? Hrmm... that's pretty wide. I have this stupidly large 70" tv right now, but it's so obnoxiously thick. I might have to get a thin screen.

just put this one on top.