• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Fs: Jbl Powered Monitor

xtcfreak

TRIBE Member
is that 700 you paid new? 400+175=575 .. 125 more i can get a new one :) if thats the case.. drop the price and i may take it !

Jay

The Electrician

TRIBE Promoter
Oh no.. its yet another thread shitter.... I thought everyone was clear on thread shitting... i guess not...

But ya... $700 is what I paid new.... and $400 is what Im selling it for....

Get over it...

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

The Electrician

TRIBE Promoter
It wont cost that much I have looked into it...

you know what.... fuck this thread... Im not selling it anymore... Im just gonna fuckin keep it and fix it myself and have a nice new working JBL monitor... who cares if I really need the money... who cares if the money from this will help me out a bit... who cares? no one on this board...

Im sick of these people on here trashing everyone's fuckin threads... how are people supposed to sell shit when you have fuck wads trashin shit... If you have a problem with me personally and you dont want me to sell my stuff b/c you loath me and wish terrible things to happen to me... then PM and i'll give you my number and you can talk to me personally ... its much better then trashin threads...

Teflon

TRIBE Member
Just to let people know the tech support from JBL is great, from my experience. I have a set of JBL EON's and had to fix the gain control on one. JBL gave me the schematics and helped me when I was ordering the pot to fix it, making sure I got the right one.

The prices are high but I'm willing to trade off a little more money for the kind of service they provide.

Any electronics company that will offer you up the schematics and parts lists for their products is extremely rare today.

Just try to get a drawing for your Sony home receiver some time.

B

sputnik

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by The Electrician

Im sick of these people on here trashing everyone's fuckin threads... how are people supposed to sell shit when you have fuck wads trashin shit... If you have a problem with me personally and you dont want me to sell my stuff b/c you
If you're going to advertise on a public site, you have to expect people to make comments.

You have the right to ask anything you want for your goods, and they are worth whatever someone will pay for them. But you don't have the right to disallow comment.

As someone who's bought and sold a lot of stuff on the 'net, including Tribe, I actually appreciate comments (or thread trashing, as you call it). It keeps everyone honest - and therefore makes buying safer, and that makes it more likely that I'll be able to sell my stuff.

All potential buyers have to go on is your word and the way you present yourself in this public forum. If someone "shits" in your thread, well, deal with it in an appropriate manner and there won't be a problem.

That's what I think,

Paul

Simon_Paul

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by sputnik
... But you don't have the right to disallow comment...
Not according to this...

quoted from alexd
***BUY AND SELL FORUM RULES***

08. "Thread crapping" will not be tolerated. If you do not intend to buy and have nothing positive to add to the sale, refrain from posting in the thread. This includes stating "the price is too high", if you think the price is too high, inform seller via the PM service or an E-MAIL. If you think your post may be in any way interpreted as being "thread crapping" then take the safer route and send your message via PM or E-MAIL to the seller...

sputnik

TRIBE Member
Hmmm, I didn't know about that rule. Thanks for the post.

While I will abide by the rules of this forum, I totally disagree with this 'thread crapping' rule.

I think that comment should be encouraged, for the reasons I gave above. That's one of the benefits of using a public forum. Everyone's kept honest.

that's what i think,

cheers,
Paul

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

xtcfreak

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by The Electrician
It wont cost that much I have looked into it...

you know what.... fuck this thread... Im not selling it anymore... Im just gonna fuckin keep it and fix it myself and have a nice new working JBL monitor... who cares if I really need the money... who cares if the money from this will help me out a bit... who cares? no one on this board...

Im sick of these people on here trashing everyone's fuckin threads... how are people supposed to sell shit when you have fuck wads trashin shit... If you have a problem with me personally and you dont want me to sell my stuff b/c you loath me and wish terrible things to happen to me... then PM and i'll give you my number and you can talk to me personally ... its much better then trashin threads...

no thread trashing here bud.. just asking if you would lower the price.. think about it.. 125 MORE and you could have new ones.. does that not make sense? i will send you a PM ..

Jay