1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

FS: iPhone 3G 16gb *Rogers*

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell & Rent' started by SmoothOperator, Aug 4, 2010.

1. SmoothOperator

SmoothOperator TRIBE Member

Got a new phone so I'm selling my iPhone 3G. It's the 16 gig model, black, and easily a 9.9 out of 10 in terms of condition. Been in a case since day one (bought in March of 2009), and I've had a screen protector on it since the day I took it out of it's packaging. The phone has never been jailbroken, or had any software tinkering of any kind (except of course, firmware updates through itunes.). It's also locked to Rogers.

I have the original box, as well as EVERYTHING that came in it. Headphones are still sealed as I never used them.. Again, this phone is in amazing condition! Also including an anti-glare screen protector, and two cases!

Asking $320.
    Thanks and good luck!

Pictures speak for themselves!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. eddie

eddie TRIBE Member

how did u add pictures?

3. SmoothOperator

4. sianspherica

sianspherica TRIBE Member

you got $320 for it? wow

good to know, I've got to sell my 16gb 3g the second I get my mitts on a 4.

5. SmoothOperator

Yup. Mind you, it was in mint condition. Spending a little extra money for a decent case and screen protector pays off when it's time to flip the phone.

6. sianspherica

sianspherica TRIBE Member

Yeah I've got 3 cases for mine, one relatively new, but I think a new screen protector is in order.

did you sell it via here in the end or Craigslist/Kijiji?

7. SmoothOperator

It sold on Craigslist. There was actually a lot of interest in it.