• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

FS: HP Dvd-Writer

marcinm

TRIBE Member
i'll give you $100 bucks for it... only because i don't even have a dvd player... does it have video out that i can plug into my tv?

Dr. Grinch

TRIBE Member
It's for your computer. If your computer has a Video Output then you could hook that up to your TV.

If you only wanna spend $100, go buy a cheap DVD player. This is for actually burning your own DVDs.

marcinm

TRIBE Member
ahhh... cool, can i get a $100 dvd that'll play my divx movies.. that is to say, assuming that i have divx movies ;)

Dr. Grinch

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by marcinm
ahhh... cool, can i get a $100 dvd that'll play my divx movies.. that is to say, assuming that i have divx movies ;)
Nope.
The only one I know of is made by Kiss and it costs about $400
It's Euro only as well..

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit
tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

nusty

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by marcinm
walmart and other cheepo electronics sections. many have 4 in one players for cheep. I've seen em around 70$. not the greatest quality at all, but they work and play every format you need.