1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

FS: Future-Retro Revolution, Alesis Micron, MIDI/audio interface, guitar

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell & Rent' started by alison87, Mar 22, 2010.

1. alison87

alison87 TRIBE Member

Hi guys,

I'm selling off some of my audio gear so i can buy new toys :)

Future-Retro Revolution synth $550

This is the first revision (white with black end panels and blue LEDs). It's a great 303 clone with a couple of extra features like in-built delay/reverb effects, distortion, external audio in and control of envelope time to make for really long wahs or short blips. It has DIN Sync and CV/gate for syncing/sequencing old analog gear too. I just replaced the battery and restored the original patterns, so it's pretty much as-new condition. US/Canada and Australian power supply included.

See: Future Retro Revolution Overview

Alesis Micron synth $250

This is one of the most flexible "cheap" virtual analogs on the market today. It has 37 keys and features a bunch of functionality usually only found in higher-level gear (full 8-part multitimbrality, drum parts, 16 filter types, mod routings out the ass etc). US/Canada and Australian power supply included.

See: micron Analog Modeling Synthesizer

Alesis io|2 audio/MIDI interface $50

Nice and simple 2 in/2 out USB audio interface with phantom power, TRS inserts and MIDI in/out as well. Automatically detected on Mac and you can download Windows ASIO drivers if you need. This has a few scratches but works fine. No cables included, but it just uses a standard USB-B cable i think. USB-powered.

See: iO|2 Portable 2-channel USB audio interface

Kramer 110-ST $200 (no idea what this is worth)

A real oldskool 80s Eddie van Halen guitar, made in Korea, i think. It's silver, only got one humbucking pickup, a Floyd Rose tremelo and one freakin volume knob. That's it, yo. You just shred and stuff. It's missing the back plate for the tremelo springs and has been bashed up a bit, though most of the paintwork is still looking good for something 20+ years old. I broke some strings a year or two back and haven't played it since, but it played fine when it was all together.

See: Kramer 100 Series

Everything except the guitar is in G/VG condition and has only been used at home in a smoke-free studio, but i can send photos if you're interested. Drop me a PM or reply here if you have any questions :)

2. alison87

alison87 TRIBE Member

Non-tribers can email me using the following email address: amwgroups2003@yahoo.com I much prefer PM if possible.

3. alison87

alison87 TRIBE Member

Revolution is gone. I might post these on eBay or Craigslist soon, though i'd way prefer to sell them to a Triber-or-friend-of. I'll consider reasonable offers, of course.