• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

FS/FT: Stanton S550

Dark-Rave

TRIBE Member
Hello and good day!

I am selling my cd decks as I have recently purchased new ones *thanks again Serge!*.. I have had these decks for just over a year and have the original box and manual and cable. They have been used mainly in my home (they have been used in 3 house parties). No issues what so ever.

I am willing to let my decks go for 500.00 cdn Firm. Hmmm, also give me an interesting and equal value trade and that might even work. =)

so details are:

Stanton S550 Dual CD Player
The Stanton S 550 dual CD player is packed plenty of features that are geared to make a serious DJ's life easier. It features Sony CD drives with 8x over-sampling, an auto cue function/instant start, manual pitch bending, selectable pitch range (±8, 12 & 16%), 20 programmable tracks, S/PDIF digital outputs, and its brightly lit LCD screen displays Minutes, Seconds, Frames, and Pitch.

Features

Auto cue function
Real-time cue
Pitch range: +/-8%, +/-12%, +/-16%
Pitch display
Selectable elapsed, remain and total remain time display
Single / continuous
Relay play allows consecutive playback during two decks
Frame search
4 Scan Speeds
Transport protection
S/PDIF digital audio RCA coaxial
20 programmable tracks
Fader start, Fader stop, (back cue), Relay playback.
Karaoke Compatible
Includes

Main unit
Control unit
Operating instructions
Pair of RCA pin cord
Control cords (1 meter)

Technical Description

Specifications

Dimensions:
Main unit: 482(W) x 88.8(H) x 251(D) mm (19 x 3 1/2 x 9 4/5 in.)
Control unit: 482(W) x 88.8(H) x 60(D) mm (19 x 3 1/2 x 2 1/3)

Weight:
Player unit: 5 kgs / 11 lbs
Control unit: 2 kgs / 4.4 lbs
Power supply: 115 / 230V AC, 50 / 60Hz
Power consumption: 25W

and a pikture could be found at:

http://www.zzounds.com/item--STAS550

please kontakt me below if interested..

thank you kindly!

love and laughter,

~pen
quietlyquivering at yahoo! ;) dot ca

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

Dr. Grinch

TRIBE Member
No offence man, but the site you linked to for the picture is selling them cheaper brand new than you are used.

$299US x 1.25 Conversion x 1.15 Taxes = $429
Even if you add some money for shipping it's still cheaper.

Dr. Grinch

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by case sensitive
What do you mean no offense? You do nothing in this Forum but shit on people's posts.

matt

I'm glad someone finally noticed.
I was starting to feel all my efforts where going to waste.

Regardless I'm still right in this case.

Dark-Rave

TRIBE Member
But you are thread crapping.

As i have mentioned in my post above, contact me if interested. If you were honestly interested, you would have contacted me via email and mentioned that it would be cheaper and tried at least to haggle. You posted because you wanted people to see how smart you are and not because you have any interest in purchasing anything. I posted that web site for a reason.

Now I am still going to be civil about this so if youre still looking to do me a favour.. try to steal someone else's holiday and fak off. dig?

~p

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

ghaleon

TRIBE Member
this isn't the right forum for this, but I for one think this "thread crapping" rule is bullshit

I could see making a rule against someone saying "That Stanton Cd player is a piece of shit. I wouldn't even pay the shipping if you offered it free", but pointing out rip-offs and over priced items should be legit, and out in the open

This is a perfect example

Dark-Rave

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by ghaleon
this isn't the right forum for this, but I for one think this "thread crapping" rule is bullshit

I could see making a rule against someone saying "That Stanton Cd player is a piece of shit. I wouldn't even pay the shipping if you offered it free", but pointing out rip-offs and over priced items should be legit, and out in the open

[sample email]

hey pen!

I noticed your post on tribe and i noticed the price printed on the website you had posted as well. think your price is a little much.. how about 450.00?

[/sample email]

that is being civil and human. people posting without any intention of trading but to post feces on other peoples post is malicious. Your email is a perfect example.

How much did you say you wanted to buy my decks for? You see my point? If you still cant see it. Neighbour, you too can fak off.

~p

ludikris

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by ghaleon

I totally agree that a little common sense should be used when posting. If someone is trying to sell something used for more than they cost brand new, it's only fair that people be informed of that. There shouldn't be anything wrong with a little passing of information as long as your not being negatively opiniotive or hurting someone's chances to sell something for no reason.

for example..

In another post... someone is maybe selling an echo mia soundcard and someone else posts the fact that this card is only compatible with certain chipsets ...as stated by the homepage.

Just use some common sense people....

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders