• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

FS: ECLER 360 HAK mixer

mexicannnnnn

TRIBE Member
DJ Veteran asked if I could post this here for him. Please email him, do NOT pm me.

Read Below.

--------
I am currently selling a less than a year old ECLER 360 HAK mixer. If you scratch or don't this mixer is simply one of THE BEST on the market. The fader is even better than a TTM56 in terms of customizability! I have had this less than a year and use it mostly for production in the studio so its in mint condition. The fader is magnetic and basically will last a lifetime as it is contactless! Lots of dope features including FX send/rec...see the spec sheets for more info. There is nothing physically wrong with the mixer, I am just selling it to upgrade with other equipment in the studio.

This mixer also comes with a carrying case at no extra charge!

I am selling it for $750 OBO. You really can't beat that price when this is $1052 normally in stores brand new!

All offers should be directed to DJVETERAN@GMAIL.COM. Act soon as this deal won't last long. Peace.

http://eclerdjdivision.com/instruments/hak/360.htm