1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

FS - DJ setup + road case (CDJ 1000mk2 x2, A&H Xone92)

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell & Rent' started by LukeF, Sep 18, 2010.

1. LukeF

LukeF TRIBE Member

Selling for $2900 firm. Available for inspection and Toronto pickup.

All items are in excellent, fully working condition and come with all pertinent cables. Everything is housed in a custom coffin case. Reason for selling is that I've relocated to Europe and don't need it there. I will not sell the items individually.

http://i55.tinypic.com/2afn8s2.jpg

2. DJMarshy

DJMarshy TRIBE Member

Shame you won't part out, I could really go for that Xone:92 and even the coffin.

3. LukeF

LukeF TRIBE Member

I'd be open to it in a few weeks if the whole thing doesn't sell. My whole reasoning for not parting out was the difficulty of selling the case on its own.

4. destinee

destinee TRIBE Member

Xone

You interested in selling the Xone alone? How much?

5. WestsideWax

WestsideWax TRIBE Promoter

Reading comprehension ftw!

6. veteze

veteze TRIBE Promoter

i've been having way better luck selling this sort of stuff on tribe/kijiji. tribers want all your shit for free practically.

7. *SiLver*RoBoT*

*SiLver*RoBoT* TRIBE Member

So you did move to Europe huh!

*over*and*out*

*SiLver*RoBoT*

8. coleridge

coleridge TRIBE Member

I think Luke now lives in the lovely country of Macedonia which he described to me as "grey" when I asked how it was. :)