• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

FS: Cerwin Vega 15" home speakers

Vise

TRIBE Member
For Sale - Vintage Cerwin Vega speakers (model U-351, HED - High Energy Design) with 15" subs, midrange, and horn tweeter. It's killing me to let these go but just don't have room for them at my new place. Ridiculously loud, heavy, and huge as well as very efficient (ie. little power = lots of sound). Perfect for house parties or a home DJ setup. Excellent condition with a nice wood grain finish, high frequency crossover, protection circuit (fuse), and grilles. Used sparingly the past 5 years or so that I've had them... approx. 20 years old. Purchased from the original owner who hardly used them from new.

Asking $350 or best reasonable offer. They don't make em like these anymore! PM or email me (beatz @ hotmail) for more info or to make an offer.

93792503_e41ca8d172_o.jpg

93792517_7e992ec87d_o.jpg

93792510_2f9d37f82b_o.jpg

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

Vise

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by groovespinna
Ohms?

No idea to be honest... there is very little info online in regards to this model so couldn't tell ya. I'm guessing 8 ohms though based on the rest of their home speaker line.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Vise

TRIBE Member
Had a few offers on these fall through so still available. Will take $275, contact me if you're interested.

Vise

TRIBE Member
Had a few offers fall through so these are still available. Will take $275 or best offer, PM me if interested.