• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

FS: CDJ-200s / DJM-300 / Monitors / + more

Soundstream

TRIBE Member
Each item for sale is listed below. All items are in mint or excellent condition and were purchased in September 2005. Boxes/manuals/accessories are included for most items (except for the DJM-300).

2 x Pioneer CDJ-200 - $450 obo (each)

1 x Pioneer DJM-300 mixer - $275 obo

2 x Wharfedale 8.2 Diamond Pro monitors - $325 obo (pair)

1 x Stanton headhphones - $60 obo

1 x mAudio External USB soundscard - $60 obo

Will discount if multiple items are purchased. Delivery within the GTA is available.

Please e-mail me at: buysell@thechapmangroup.ca ... I do not respond to PMs. If you are too lazy to send an e-mail, then you are most likely too lazy to actually come and pick up the item. ;)

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Soundstream

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by solacevip
If these don't go...$700 for the pair of CDJs....
I have several offers over the $800 mark, so I am confident they will be gone shortly to the highest bidder.

Soundstream

TRIBE Member
Below are some pictures as requested ...

CDJ-200 #1
DSC_03063.JPG

CDJ-200 #2
DSC_03253.JPG

DJM-300
DSC_0315.JPG

Monitor #1
DSC_03043.JPG

Monitor #2
DSC_03273.JPG

Headphones
DSC_03303.JPG

For more photos, take a look here: http://imageevent.com/soundstream/djequipment

Soundstream

TRIBE Member
The monitors are sold.

Both CDJs are sold, pending delivery and payment this Saturday.

All other items are still considered to be available.

Soundstream

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Soundstream
1 x Stanton headhphones - $60 obo
I just noticed that I had made a typo on the price. I am actually asking for $90 obo. The original price was $149 CDN + taxes. I had accidently typed the price for another item (the soundcard). Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused those that e-mailed me about it.

Vise

TRIBE Member
As the purchaser of said monitors, I must say I am extremely impressed... great sound quality, nice and loud with decent bass, and the price couldn't be beat! :)