1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

FS: Boss DR-202 Dr Groove Drum Machine

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell & Rent' started by mattt416, Aug 25, 2003.

1. mattt416

mattt416 TRIBE Member

Hello,

I have a Boss DR-202 Dr Groove Drum Machine for sale. The machine is in great condition and includes AC adapter and manual. I'm asking $150, but best offer always applies!

[​IMG]

<snip>

Product Description:

The DR-202 Dr. Groove takes Boss's popular programmable drum machine concept into the Groove Zone. This block-rockin' beat machine features 256 drum and bass sounds exclusively developed for groove music production from Hip-Hop to Jungle, Drum 'n' Bass, Trip Hop, House, Latin, and more.

Features:

24-voice polyphony, 256 drum and bass sounds, 128 Preset drum kits, 400 Preset patterns, 64 User drum kits, 100 User patterns.

Onboard sounds include classic TR-808, TR-909, and TB-303 sounds, vinyl sounds, Lo-Fi drum samples, various synth basses, sound effects, and more.

Authentic groove music patterns can be used "as is" or broken down and incorporated into User patterns.

User-friendly design incorporates intuitive 3-track sequencer: rhythm track, bass track, external source track for sampler, or other MIDI device.

Rhythm Mute function allows easy break-downs and drop-outs of any instrument.

Reverb/Delay and Flanger knobs for real-time effects control.

Cutoff, Resonance, and Decay knobs allow for instant tweaking of individual instrument sounds.

Tap Tempo control for realtime BPM adjustment; built-in Low Boost/Low Cut control.

Roll button allows users to select from 68 different drum roll types -- very helpful for Drum 'n' Bass programming.

Control changes can be output via MIDI; can also be used as 24-voice MIDI sound module.

</snip>

If interested, please PM me or message me at lotuslnd@hotmail.com.

Thanks!

2. flipflop

flipflop New Member

Messege sent to your hotmail acct.

Thanks.