• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

FS-Bose Wave Music System

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room

Fillmore

TRIBE Member
Fiancee's parents having been talking about buying one of these. obviously you will say yes but is it really worth it? cmon be honest....lol

Ive been meaning to get into a best buy and listen but have had no time lately.

Photon

TRIBE Member
It's sold now.

It was my girlfriends fathers, he passed away last month. So no I didn't pay that much for it nor would I.

Fillmore-he didn't have alot of space in his apartment so this was good for him, and it did sound really good and went pretty loud. Also he wasn't into mp3's, just liked his cd's. There is also a thing called Bose link that lets you stream mp3s from your computer to the system.

unique2100

TRIBE Promoter
Fiancee's parents having been talking about buying one of these. obviously you will say yes but is it really worth it? cmon be honest....lol

Ive been meaning to get into a best buy and listen but have had no time lately.

Since this is sold I gotta say advise against the $1000 purchase of this. My parents have one of these the sound is good not exceptional. No where near the sound you'd get out of anything even in the $300 range. I really have no idea how they justify the price. It's a glorified clock radio. It's very midrange heavy (probably why old people think it sounds so great and clear). Bose tube system blah blah blah it's a George Foreman Grill, not a BBQ. My $0.02.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders