• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

FS: Beer Glasses & Steins

2shapethefuture

TRIBE Member
ALL PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE - MAKE ME AN OFFER

Inspired by the "moving back in with parents to save money thread", the time has come to liquidate some of my personal belongings that currently occupy my parents basement, garage & spare bedroom.

I have a tonne of cool bar/beer shit (chalboards, mirrors, bar signs, light up signs, tin signs and other odds and ends) that I bought for the bar that me & the ex were going to put in the basment of our house. Never got around to doing it and now we are no longer together.

Anyways first up is all my beer glasses.

All items are 100% brand new & never used.

All glasses are free of cracks, chips and scratches.

Pictures do not really do justice to how nice all of these glasses are.

Not 100% on the quantities for the following items, but there is definitey at least a dozen of each of the glasses.

pm or email me (twoshapethefuture at hotmail dot com) for more info or with any questions you may have.

Stella Artois - each glass comes in its own gift box
24 Available - 6 for $20, 12 for $35, 24 for $60

Labatt Blue
36 Available - 6 for $15, 12 for $25, 24 for $45, 36 for $55

John Labatt Classic
24 Available - 6 for $20, 12 for $35, 24 for $60

Bass Ale
6 for $12, 12 for $21, 24 for $36

Kootenay Mountain Ale

Caffreys (picture is blurry, there is no shadow on the text)

Boddingtons

Kokanee Gold

Alexander Keiths 208th Birthday Stein
16 Available - 6 for $18, 12 for $30, 16 for $35

Alexander Keiths 207th Birthday Stein
16 Available - 6 for $18, 12 for $30, 16 for $35

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

2337lover

TRIBE Member
I think 2shapethefuture is MIA. We were suppose to meet up a few weeks ago to do the exchange & I never heard back.

2shapethefuture

TRIBE Member
a huge APOLOGY to all the people I was supposed to meet up with, some unexpected personal distractions came up and I have been dealing with that shit for the last two weeks. I am really sorry for giving everyone the shaft.:eek: I will be sending pm's/ emails to set up delivery/ meet up times.

Thanks for understanding.

peace

Mark:)

2shapethefuture

TRIBE Member
BUMP

Just about everything listed above is still available. John Labatt Classic glasses are all currently spoken for.

MAKE ME AN OFFERNot going to give stuff away for free but I am looking to unload alot of my stuff in a short amount of time - disregard all prices listed above and make me an offer I can't refuse.

Thanks

Mark

Dick Justice

TRIBE Member
oy - I am interested in a 6pack of the stella glasses - are they still available - if so where/when? i work university/dundas if that works. Also are they new or used ? I tried to PM you but your pm is full. -

adm

TRIBE Member
Just picked up the beer glasses from 2shapethefuture. He's right. The pics don't do them justice. All are new and in great condition.

Thanks again,

adm