• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

FS: BABY STUFF. NEW. good for baby shower

fear_of_fours

TRIBE Member
Hello Tribe MESSAGE BOAAAAAAAAAAAAARD!!

I have a few things that I need to get rid of. They are NEW and in PERFECT condition.... They are also at a very good discount compared to what they normally retail for. I did not write the descriptions do please don't make fun of me.

You can email me: rebecca_shops@yahoo.ca or PM me, or post in this thread, but I prefer email. Pick-up is downtown either at college subway station or in little Italy, college and Bathurst area.

Cute Diaper Cover, NEW with word “Poo Poo” embroidered on it - $10
This will bring a smile to anyone's face...it is absolutely adorable. Fits up to 2 years. Washing machine and dryer friendly. 100% cotton terry with "Poo Poo" embroidery.
- Made in Canada.
- BRAND NEW! still in package!
- Makes a great baby shower gift.
- This retails for $16+ US Dollars so it’s a great value!

$10 obo

I also have ones that are exactly the same only they say STINKY instead of POO POO.

-----------------------------

Baby Burp Cloth, The word “Burp” embroidered on this adorable burp cloth. Your little one is going to need this burp cloth to help clean up those little messes after feeding.
Brand new, still in the package. Never used.
- 100% cotton flannel burp cloth
- Measures 16" x 28"
-Made in Canada.

$8 OBO

Click for pic: http://static.flickr.com/35/105874047_ff2c118a11.jpg?v=0

----------------------------------------

Oi Oi diaper bag: Lemon Swirl. Very stylish. Great baby shower gift.

This diaper bag is very stylish, would make a great baby shower gift. It is NEW, and has NEVER been used. It is made out of microfibre with a water resistant finish, making it very practical... the lemon swirl print makes it very attractive. After the baby grows, this bag would be also be great as a carry on or gym bag, so it won’t be a waste after baby grows out of it. Great diaper bag for weekend getaway, or every day needs.

More details:
- Two main compartments with mesh and zip pockets outer zip pockets for wallets, keys, mobile phone etc.
- Elasticized exterior side pockets
- Dark brown nylon lining
- Large padded microfibre change mat
- insulated bottle holder, PVC mess/wipes bag, Blue colour detachable web strap, protective metal feet on base, quality web double handle straps.

SIZE:
Size (cm) 28 high, 45 wide, 19 gusset
Size (inches) 11 high, 17.5 wide, 7.5 gusset

Many Oi Oi diaper bags have been featured in magazines as "must haves" for the modern parent. They retail for $105+ Canadian funds, so this is a great deal!

$75 OBO.

khemistry

TRIBE Member
Im at work rite now and cant concentrate from what you sellin. But anyways im interested on the items that your selling since im gonna be a Father in June.