1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

FS: Audio Technica ATH M50 Headphones

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell & Rent' started by miller, Jun 10, 2010.

1. miller

miller TRIBE Member

[​IMG]

.: ATH M50 Headphones

These are great cans!

Brand new. Used a handful of times at home only. I would say 50 hours max.

I bought them because I couldn't find a pair of my beloved Technics RPDH 1210 headphones but now I see that Play De Record sells them.

M50's have great sound and isolation. Super comfortable and light. But I love the RPDH's for their unique swivel function so I have to part with my M50's.

$120 O.B.O.

Audio Technica ATHM50 Closed Back Professional Studio Headphones

With the ATH-M50 professional studio monitor headphones, Audio-Technica has achieved an exceptionally accurate response and long-wearing listening comfort. Designed especially for professional monitoring and mixing, these studiophones feature an efficient collapsible design for space-saving portability and storage. Circumaural ear pieces swivel 180° for easy one-ear monitoring and luxuriously padded ear cushions create an outstanding seal for maximum isolation. The adjustable headband is generously padded for ultimate comfort during long mixing sessions. A coiled cable at the left earpiece terminates to a gold-plated mini plug with included screw-on ¼" adapter.

Audio-Technica’s sophisticated driver technology and superior components deliver exceptional power handling and very high SPL capabilities while maintaining clarity of sound throughout their extended range, with deep, accurate bass and outstanding high-frequency extension. The headphones feature propriety large-aperture drivers with neodymium magnet systems for ultra-efficient signal transfer.

Exceptional audio quality for professional monitoring and mixing
    Collapsible design ideal for easy portability and convenient storage
    Proprietary 45 mm large-aperture drivers with neodymium magnet systems
    Closed-back cushioned earcup design creates an outstanding seal for maximum isolation
    Adjustable padded headband for comfort during long mixing/recording sessions
    Single-sided coiled cable terminates to gold-plated mini plug with screw-on ¼" adapter

SPECIFICATIONS:

Type Closed-back dynamic
    Driver Diameter 45 mm
    Magnet Neodymium
    Voice Coil CCAW (Copper-clad aluminum wire)
    Frequency Response 15 - 28,000 Hz
    Maximum Input Power 1,600 mW at 1 kHz
    Sensitivity 99 dB
    Impedance 38 ohms
    Weight 10 oz (284 g) without cable and connector
    Cable 1.2 - 3.0 m (3.9' - 9.8') Coiled, OFC litz wire
    Connector Gold-plated stereo 1/8" (3.5 mm) connector with strain relief and professional screw-on 1/4" (6.3 mm) adapter
    Accessory Included Protective pouch

2. miller

miller TRIBE Member

3. jics4

jics4 New Member

Wtb

Hi Miller, i'm very interested in buying your cans for 80 $ shipped. idk how to send a private message and since you dont have any e-mail address in your info i couldnt send you something private. i live in quebec quebec canada FYI. my e-mail is jc.huot@hotmail.com and if possible could you send me some pictures of the phones(and the scratcches on them if any), garantee and original box please .thanks for replying asap

best regards

JC

Last edited: Jun 21, 2010
  4. miller

miller TRIBE Member

^ email sent

5. jics4

jics4 New Member

Beware, this guy isnt selling ath-m50 he is trying to sell ath pro600.

6. miller

miller TRIBE Member

My bad. Was working off a picture. They look remarkably similar!

Yeah....they're definitaley ATH-PRO 600's

$50

7. miller

miller TRIBE Member

Pics

Here's some pics...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]