• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

FS: AMD 2800+ Computer and lots of peripherals

Soundstream

TRIBE Member
I have for sale a computer that I no longer need. It was put together by myself, and all parts are approximately 1 year old.

It is quite a fast machine (for the price) and there is nothing wrong with it either cosmetically, or operations-wise. I simply no longer need the machine. It handles multimedia applications no problem and has the ability to support two monitors and allow you to watch TV on it.

case_small.jpg

Here is a list of what the machine consists of:

- Case with 350W power supply
- ASUS AV7-600x motherboard
- AMD Athalon 2800+ CPU
- 1 GB RAM (2 x 512 MB chips)
- 120 GB hard drive (Western Digital with 8MB buffer)
- DVD +/- RW (LG-4163B dual-layer)
- ATI 9600XT 128MB video card (dual monitor support AND TV tuner built-in)
- Floppy drive
- Network card (3Com)

I would like to sell the computer as a whole machine and am asking $550 OBO. If you add it up, the current retail prices are about $800 + taxes. Delivery can be arranged if necessary.

The machine does NOT come with an operating system, but if you want a 100% legal copy of Windows XP Professional, I have one for sale here.

In addition, the following peripherals are available as well (to anyone, whether they buy the machine or not). I have priced all of the items at about 50% of their current price.

Dell M991 monitor (19 inch CRT - 1600 x 1200 resolution) - $75
monitor.jpg

Microsoft Fingerprint Reader - $40
fingerprint_reader.jpg

Microsoft Optical Mouse - $10
optical_mouse.jpg

BenQ Keyboard (very small/light) - $10
benq_keyboard.jpg

Boston Acoustics speakers - $30
speakers.jpg

APC XS 1000 UPS (about 20-30 minutes of battery backup) - $90
ups.jpg

If you are interested in purchasing anything (or have any questions), feel free to e-mail me at buysell@thechapmangroup.ca.

- Ian

Soundstream

TRIBE Member
I do not wish to litter the thread with negotiations.

Please e-mail me if you are truely interested in purchasing the computer.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders