• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

FS: a pre-loved love seat $15

chooch

TRIBE Member
have a loveseat for sale. dark beige slipcovered. basic shape with a load of cushions. reasonable condition. (only 1.5 years old)

must pick it up from the west end yourself.

if you want a pic, let me know, i'll take one tonight.

pm or email me @ chooch888<nospammyspam>@hotmail.com

artemis

TRIBE Member
painting studio?!

how ever did you find one - i've been looking all over! also, do they have any additional space? *fingers crossed*

chooch

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by ktown
pics ? i need one for my new painting studio . this sounds perfect ! :)
you are third to speak up ...i'll have a pic for you all tomorrow

is your studio in the junction?

*waves to artemis*

ktown

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by artemis
painting studio?!

how ever did you find one - i've been looking all over! also, do they have any additional space? *fingers crossed*
mine was a bit of fluke situation... i got a sublet through a friend at spadina and adelaide... i love it... i also had no idea they were so hard to come by... space ? no clue - not in my section, but there is 2 floors worth so who knows... i've only been there since the 1st so i need some time before i actually know whats going on the in the buidling

and yes, chooch, please le me know

:)

chooch

TRIBE Member
okay, let me rephrase the above...i have a tentative purchaser coming by tonight. if it is still avail, i'll go down the list.