• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

FS: 2xTechnics 1200MK2's Black

solgrabber

TRIBE Member
Hello,

I have a pair of black Technics 1200MK2 decks for sale because I have upgraded my setup. They are two years old in beautiful condition and everything is included, dust covers, 45 adaptors, rubber mats and the original boxes. I am including slipmats and stanton 500 needles as well, if you have a mixer and some vinyl you are all set to go. I am asking $1000.00 firm for the pair because I have babied them since I bought them but do not have the space for four decks. Serious buyers only, for any questions or picture requests use sol_grabber@yahoo.com. I live in the GTA and can drop them off if your not to far off the map. Thanks,

John

marcinm

TRIBE Member
ah djdeposit.. you're supposed to pm the person with stuff like that.. otherwise you're guilty of "thread crapping" lol

solgrabber

TRIBE Member
djdeposit

08. "Thread crapping" will not be tolerated. If you do not intend to buy and have nothing positive to add to the sale, refrain from posting in the thread. This includes stating "the price is too high", if you think the price is too high, inform seller via the PM service or an E-MAIL. If you think your post may be in any way interpreted as being "thread crapping" then take the safer route and send your message via PM or E-MAIL to the seller.

sauce

TRIBE Member
$1000 isn't that bad if they're in as good condition as he says. Plus they come with carts and needles. Didn't your mom ever tell you "if you havn't got anything nice to say, then don't say it at all".
peace
sauce

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Buddy Holly

TRIBE Member
This is a good price. The guy is just being an idiot. It is a standard price for decks.

he's just crying cause he cant afford them.

DJ_Science

TRIBE Member
Amen. If i had the money i would take them off your hands. I'll PM you in a week to see if they're still there for the Tax Man a comith!

solgrabber

TRIBE Member
Thanks

Hey guys, thanks for setting things straight here. The tables have been babied like I mentioned in the initial post and I have also sold a Vestax 275 PCV to another Tribe member through this board at $550.00 which was practically brand new. I am sure I can get him to post a reply here if anyone needs re-assurance and again if anyone needs pictures of the decks send me a message at sol_grabber@yahoo.com

Cheers,

solgrabber

TRIBE Member
No worries djdeposit, I know $1000.00 is a lot of money but the decks are in beautiful condition. I would post the pics I am emailing out to the potential buyers but I do not have any webspace to do so. If you want I can send you the pics through email?

love, peace and house music....