1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

FS: 2009 Blue Kawasaki Ninja 250r

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell & Rent' started by litespeed, Aug 17, 2010.

1. litespeed

litespeed Well-Known TRIBEr

this bike has served me well. I really do love it, but at 6'2" and 200lbs, it's not really practical for the long trips I'm hoping to start taking, so I'm selling and upgrading to a larger sport tourer. I want to keep it, but sadly cannot afford 2 bikes and a scooter at the moment.

Bike is in perfect condition mechanically. I've taken great care of it. However, the previous owner did knock it over while parked on a drive way. there are a couple of small cracks on the right fairing around the turn signal, as well as a scuff on the lower part of the fairing and on the exhaust. New OEM fairing costs $334 from all the Toronto Kawi dealers, and I've found them as low as $230 from the US. It's really not that bad so I've never bothered to change it out.

Bikes has 6000 km's
    5000 KM Service was done about 1300 KM ago.
    chain lubed and cleaned regualrily.
    super cheap to insure. I pay $60.25/m with statefarm. When i took out the policy i was still on an M1 and also had 2 speeding tickets on my record!

Bike also has:
    - Fender Eliminator kit installed.
    - Tank Pad
    - Rear Seat Cowl
    - Rim Tape

I've also got a cover I will thrown in, a BRAND NEW size Large Joe Rocket Mesh Jacket which matches the Bike, and a BRAND NEW pair of ICON Merc size Large Long Gloves.

$4400 for the lot

More pics here on the kijiji posting... ive circled the damage in the pics.

2009 Blue Kawasaki Ninja 250r - City of Toronto Sport Bikes For Sale - Kijiji City of Toronto Canada.

[​IMG]

2. el.em.en.o

el.em.en.o TRIBE Member

tis a sweet bike though homie!

i know your license plate number.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2010