• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

FS - 2007 Volkswagen Passat Sedan 4dr 6spd manual turbo 11495.00

glych t.anomaly

TRIBE Member
2007 VW Passat is loaded with features.

- 5 passenger leather seating with heated front seats leather wrapped steering wheel
- power drivers seat
- alloy rims
- power sunroof
- cruise control
- 6 disc changer
- 2.0l TurboCharged Engine
- Tom Tom GPS

its in great condition, never in an accident, comes with winter tires on steel rims and two new front all season tires this summer., mostly highway driven. great sound system, very comfortable.

Reg Oil Changes, only synthetic oil, all service records kept from dealership.

No Accidents !

and its a 6 Speed Passat !! quite rare BUY IT !

Reason for selling : going green and getting an electric car.

pics here

you can email me at jyrobotomus AT gmail DOT com

kuba

TRIBE Member
You may want to put down the mileage? 109K kms?

This is an AMAZING car. I had a 6MT for 100,000 kms an it gave me zero problems until I got a GLI. I would buy this as a project car and pimp the motherfuck out of it, I've seen some amazing b6s out there.

glych t.anomaly

TRIBE Member
You may want to put down the mileage? 109K kms?

This is an AMAZING car. I had a 6MT for 100,000 kms an it gave me zero problems until I got a GLI. I would buy this as a project car and pimp the motherfuck out of it, I've seen some amazing b6s out there.
yeah 109k on it, thought i included it in the write up.
thanks again Jake !

Last edited:
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

kuba

TRIBE Member
I wish it were a wagon I'd seriously consider getting one.. Sorry and I hope I can help you sell it.

lucky1

TRIBE Member
if it was a diesel wagon I know someone looking for one...! I married into a VW family..lol

(only Diesel cars though)

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders