• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

FS: 2006 Yamaha YZFR6-S Lady Owned & Operated - MUST SELL!

r6bikerchick

TRIBE Member
Hi y'all - so it's been a long, long time since I last logged in. Some of you may remember me; most of you will not. I started riding in Halifax in 2001 - fast forward and now I'm based out of St. John's BUT I just got a transfer to South Korea and I'm not allowed to ship my bike. So, here she is, with a blow-out, moving-overseas price of $5,800 - will even work with a motivated buyer to get this thing to the mainland (Halifax or Moncton) for you:

2006 YZFR6S for sale by original owner. Lady-owned and operated, this beautiful bike has only 20k on it and has been meticulously maintained. Lots of upgraded goodies on board including: Puig double-bubble smoke windscreen, integrated rear signal lights, Pazzo "shorti" levers, Throttlemeister and Two Brothers high-mount slip-on exhaust. All stock parts are available. This bike is mint!
Must sell leaving country for overseas assignment. See other ad for R1. Willing to make a deal for both bikes.

$5,800 ONO - no trades. Serious inquiries only; no test pilots. PM, call or email for more info or to arrange to see this bike (709-746-9488 / lauren dot parks at gmail dot com).

**PRICE REDUCED** 1 WEEK 2006 Yamaha YZF-R6S MUST SELL MOVING - St. John's Sport Bikes For Sale - Kijiji St. John's Canada.

r6bikerchick

TRIBE Member
hi y'all - so it's been a long, long time since i last logged in. Some of you may remember me; most of you will not. I started riding in halifax in 2001 - fast forward and now i'm based out of st. John's but i just got a transfer to south korea and i'm not allowed to ship my bike. So, here she is, with a blow-out, moving-overseas price of $5,800 - will even work with a motivated buyer to get this thing to the mainland (halifax or moncton) for you:

2006 yzfr6s for sale by original owner. Lady-owned and operated, this beautiful bike has only 20k on it and has been meticulously maintained. Lots of upgraded goodies on board including: Puig double-bubble smoke windscreen, integrated rear signal lights, pazzo "shorti" levers, throttlemeister and two brothers high-mount slip-on exhaust. All stock parts are available. This bike is mint!
Must sell leaving country for overseas assignment. See other ad for r1. Willing to make a deal for both bikes.

$5,800 ono - no trades. Serious inquiries only; no test pilots. Pm, call or email for more info or to arrange to see this bike (709-746-9488 / lauren dot parks at gmail dot com).

**price reduced** 1 week 2006 yamaha yzf-r6s must sell moving - st. John's sport bikes for sale - kijiji st. John's canada.
sold!