• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

FS: 2004 Toyotal Corolla. Excellent condition, low KMs!

Soundstream

TRIBE Member
I am selling my wife's 2004 Toyota Corolla CE. It has only 67,000 km on the odometer and is in excellent condition, with no rust and no rips, tears, or stains on the upholstery or dash.

The vehicle has been lady-driven and maintained exclusively at Toyota dealerships (can provide records if required). It is a Canadian car, and the only reason we are selling it is that we have purchased a new vehicle for my wife.

- 4 door
- Automatic transmission
- Blue exterior
- Beige cloth interior
- Air Conditioing
- CD player
- Power locks & windows
- Keyless entry

Asking price is $11,995 obo.

Included in the price are a set of winter tires & rims, as well as a Toyota "Extra Care Protection" extended warranty that covers all major components for 7 years or 120,000 km, whichever comes first. The vehicle is located in the Markham area and will be certified and e-tested this week.

Call Ian @ 416-827-1380 or send an e-mail to ian@2004corolla.com

Click the link below to visit the website containing more details and pictures of the vehicle.

www.2004corolla.com

05.jpg

09.jpg

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Soundstream

TRIBE Member
Spinsah said:
You bought a domain name for the sale of one car?
Domain is $10 and hosting is no cost. It's probably the cheapest part of the whole process!

It's a great way to get all of your information about the car out to people instead of trying to cram it into a tiny classified ad.

Maui

TRIBE Member
This is an example of how ads should be done, and I applaud your professionalism. Good luck with the sale.

Soundstream

TRIBE Member
Hi Val!

No buyer yet, but my ad should appear in AutoTrader today, and that is how I expect to find a buyer. I posted on Tribe and Craigslist because it was little effort to do so and the cost was nothing but my time.

I have just found the website to be an additional space where I can disclose all the details about the vehicle. It's easier for people to read the website than me have to answer the same questions over and over again on the phone.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

kuba

TRIBE Member
Yes I agree. The ad is slick and the car is priced very well. Hopefully some idiot who bought an SUV realizes he can't afford to fill 'er up and buys this car. (although lately that might no tmatter as much).

MissBlu

TRIBE Member
Soundstream, i posted on autotrader, craigslist, and kijiji. my car was bought off someone who found it on kijiji. it's free as well, so it wouldn't hurt to post it there.

Soundstream

TRIBE Member
I got three offers for full asking price on Thursday and the first guy to get me a deposit got it. He is picking it up this morning, so for those interested, it is no longer available.

BTW, all three offers were from Craigslist people ... not one call from AutoTrader (yet) ... very surprising. I think next time I sell a car, I will go the free classifieds route and wait a week or so before paying for AutoTrader.