• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

FS: 2 Technics turntables, Pioneer Mixer

Jeremy Jive

TRIBE Member
I need to sell off my gear to raise cash for a car. I've made almost all of my mixes on these badboys but it's time to make a choice. So here is what I've got.

2 Technics SL-1200 MK2 turntables (black tops) in beautiful condition. Included are headshells/dust covers, slipmats and all original cables. Everything works perfectly on these and I've taken amazing care of them. The pitchs are steady as a rock.

Price is $1000

I'm also selling my mixer. It's a Pioneer DJM 300. Perfect condition. I still have the manual around here somewhere.
Price is $300

Pm me or email me at dj_jeremy@hotmail.com

Jeremy Jive

TRIBE Member
Crap, I just realized that is the MK5 not the MKII. I was looking for a pic of the black top.

Mine is the MKII, the version without the pitch reset button.

solacevip

TRIBE Promoter
Jeremy Jive said:
I need to sell off my gear to raise cash for a car. I've made almost all of my mixes on these badboys but it's time to make a choice.
So does this mean no more mixes from the infamous Jeremy Jive.....as he is selling his technics1200?

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

veteze

TRIBE Promoter
Doo Doo Doo. Another one bites the dust...

Actually, I think he still has his CDJ1000s... Right JJ? But what mixer to use now?

Jeremy Jive

TRIBE Member
solacevip said:
So does this mean no more mixes from the infamous Jeremy Jive.....as he is selling his technics1200?
It probably does for a while. I'm keeping my CDJ and will probably search out a friend to let me record a mix at their place when the time comes.