• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

FS: 2 Technics turntables, Pioneer Mixer

Jeremy Jive

TRIBE Member
I need to sell off my gear to raise cash for a car. I've made almost all of my mixes on these badboys but it's time to make a choice. So here is what I've got.

2 Technics SL-1200 MK2 turntables (black tops) in beautiful condition. Included are headshells/dust covers, slipmats and all original cables. Everything works perfectly on these and I've taken amazing care of them. The pitchs are steady as a rock.

Price is $1000

I'm also selling my mixer. It's a Pioneer DJM 300. Perfect condition. I still have the manual around here somewhere.
Price is $300

Pm me or email me at dj_jeremy@hotmail.com

Jeremy Jive

TRIBE Member
Crap, I just realized that is the MK5 not the MKII. I was looking for a pic of the black top.

Mine is the MKII, the version without the pitch reset button.

solacevip

TRIBE Promoter
Jeremy Jive said:
I need to sell off my gear to raise cash for a car. I've made almost all of my mixes on these badboys but it's time to make a choice.
So does this mean no more mixes from the infamous Jeremy Jive.....as he is selling his technics1200?

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

veteze

TRIBE Promoter
Doo Doo Doo. Another one bites the dust...

Actually, I think he still has his CDJ1000s... Right JJ? But what mixer to use now?

Jeremy Jive

TRIBE Member
solacevip said:
So does this mean no more mixes from the infamous Jeremy Jive.....as he is selling his technics1200?
It probably does for a while. I'm keeping my CDJ and will probably search out a friend to let me record a mix at their place when the time comes.