• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

FS:2 Pioneer CDJ800's

G-Monkey

TRIBE Member
selling my cdj's, I bought them in March just for messing around at home, Have not had much time to use them. Basically since ive purchased them in march, i haveused them no more then 10-15 times, these things are in brand new condition like I said barely used. Im in no rush to sell so no low balling please

pm me a email addres and i will email you the pics, i took the pics with my treo 650 so dont expect some high end high quality pics,

I still have the boxes and original packaging.

from there you can make an offer on them and when i see a offer i like i will let them go.

simms327

TRIBE Member
rule #5 from the RULES STICKY

05. A sale thread's initial post must state a firm asking price. Of course you can haggle, but an initial price must be stated. A post simply asking for offers or conducting a PM auction is not allowed. A price must be stated in initial post.

G-Monkey

TRIBE Member
shtoop i forgot
$1,000,000,000.00

i forgot tomention local only toronto area
$1500 for the pair, $800 each

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

G-Monkey

TRIBE Member
well i did say we can work something out, i only put that price up because i had to put a price up to keep the post alive

so like i said if itnerested we can work the numbers out later

i do have the original reciepts yes, i bought them from dk depot march 21st 2006

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Agent Smith

TRIBE Member
Just picked up these beauties last night. They are in brand spanking new condition, and play beautifully.

Thanks to G-Monkey for selling these at a great price, and thanks for the great tunes you shared too.