• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

FS: 2 1st row floors for tonights Coldplay show

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

Wiseman

TRIBE Member
Wow I'm sure someone might go for that and I know the original price isn't cheap but personally I couldn't imagine any concert being worth paying that much.

kyfe

TRIBE Member
Wiseman said:
Wow I'm sure someone might go for that and I know the original price isn't cheap but personally I couldn't imagine any concert being worth paying that much.

I hear ya, this is the last time you will see them for 5 years as they have said they will not be touring and taking time off. Believe it or not, this price is a little on the low side it's what people are paying for 10th row.

Plus as a bonus Chirs Martin will spit in your face, that's worth $400 right there

Sorry I won't take a PS3, I have no use for it I'm an X-box kind of guy:)

Wiseman

TRIBE Member
I wasn't trying to crap on your thread as I'm sure for some people it may be worth it. I just saw the price and felt personally I couldn't imagine any concert being worth that much money to me.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

kyfe

TRIBE Member
Wiseman said:
I wasn't trying to crap on your thread as I'm sure for some people it may be worth it. I just saw the price and felt personally I couldn't imagine any concert being worth that much money to me.

no worries brother
pjilka_hulkamania.jpg

groovespinna

TRIBE Member
I think you'd be best off to go, find some rich idiot who wants to upgrade, take his tix plus whatever he pays you, sell those to the nearest scalper.

kyfe

TRIBE Member
groovespinna said:
I think you'd be best off to go, find some rich idiot who wants to upgrade, take his tix plus whatever he pays you, sell those to the nearest scalper.

plan B, I just wanted to give tribers 1st dibs,
I already have 1st row for myself anyway

thanks for lookin out:)

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

solacevip

TRIBE Promoter
Ah.....nothing like 1st row at a concert....that's for sure.......only thing better than 1st row at a Coldplay concert.......

.....would be 1st row at a u2 concert.....but that my opinion.

I would love to buy your tix Kyfe.....but I gotta $600 mixer to pay for! Good luck!

kyfe

TRIBE Member
no worries I 100% agree with you, being 1st row seeing one of your favorite bands cannot be beat.

anyway the tickets have been sold

solacevip said:
Ah.....nothing like 1st row at a concert....that's for sure.......only thing better than 1st row at a Coldplay concert.......

.....would be 1st row at a u2 concert.....but that my opinion.

I would love to buy your tix Kyfe.....but I gotta $600 mixer to pay for! Good luck!