• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

FS: 17" Rims and a bunch of 02 SiR parts.

SmoothOperator

TRIBE Member
I've posted this on various car forums and figured I'd give Tribe a shot too. For various reasons I'm parting out my car, and returning it to stock. It'll be stripped in London, so if you're anywhere between TO and the L-dot, I can accommodate you. If you're interested in anything I've got here, shoot me a PM or e-mail me at robbieg_2005 at yahoo dot calm.

Here's the list....

-Type-R replica spoiler, Painted White, Red LED tail light, ready for install! $200

-Eibach Sportline Springs (Part# 4.5140) $160

-Ingalls Camber Kit (rears only) $100

-17" Tenzo Shu-4 (In White. Can't get them that colour anymore!)/Khumo Ecstas Supra (205/45ZR17) One season on the rubbers. $700

-DC Sports Billet Rear Lower Tie-bar (Silver) $80

-MBRP Stainless Catback Exhaust (2.25") $350

-DC Sports 421 Ceramic Header $300

-Injen Cold Air Intake $160

Here's some pics for those interested in the goods!

Civic-Montage.jpg

Tie Bar Pictured below with exhaust
carparts013.jpg

Pa100011.jpg

Saying goodbye to her speedy days...*tear*

carparts018.jpg

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

solacevip

TRIBE Promoter
That is a sweet ride. Why are you returning to stock? Too many people wanna race ya? Road racing laws too tough on ya? Are you Too fast...Too Furious?

SmoothOperator

TRIBE Member
well.... When I recently moved to the city, I had to sell my winter car (DoubleCross bought it). Simply cannot afford two cars in this city. Insurance, Parking, etc, etc. Soo it'll be winter driven this year for the first time. I like to snowboard, and getting to barrie and quebec in a lowered car would suck. Plus, I'm in a constant state of paranoia that my car will be broken into. I'm currently garage parked, but that won't always be the case.

Plus...yeah I've gotten a lot of negative attention from pigs... er... cops. Received some bullshit tickets recently while stopped in rush hour traffic! WTF?! And things aren't going to get any better with all the street racing crap going on. I've never in my life street raced, just an enthusiast. Seems as though if you're driving a modded honda you're fucked.

So here I am... I've given up to the man! No more Tokyo Drift for me! :D

Mr_Furious

TRIBE Member
SmoothOperator said:
well.... When I recently moved to the city, I had to sell my winter car (DoubleCross bought it). Simply cannot afford two cars in this city. Insurance, Parking, etc, etc. Soo it'll be winter driven this year for the first time. I like to snowboard, and getting to barrie and quebec in a lowered car would suck. Plus, I'm in a constant state of paranoia that my car will be broken into. I'm currently garage parked, but that won't always be the case.

Plus...yeah I've gotten a lot of negative attention from pigs... er... cops. Received some bullshit tickets recently while stopped in rush hour traffic! WTF?! And things aren't going to get any better with all the street racing crap going on. I've never in my life street raced, just an enthusiast. Seems as though if you're driving a modded honda you're fucked.

So here I am... I've given up to the man! No more Tokyo Drift for me! :D

I understand your logic, but why don't you just make it a sleeper car then.

In terms of bad attention from the cops, not a lot of people mod their cars unless they like to drive fast.....It's the same thing with sportbikes. People who ride sportbikes like to go fast....Sure, not everyone is the same, and lots of people ride responsibly, but they're not recognized because they're few and far between.

I know what you mean though.....It's the one main thing stopping me from getting a pipe on my bike.....Not point in letting the cops know when I'm entering the neighbourhood.

SmoothOperator

TRIBE Member
Mr_Furious said:
I understand your logic, but why don't you just make it a sleeper car then.

In terms of bad attention from the cops, not a lot of people mod their cars unless they like to drive fast.....It's the same thing with sportbikes. People who ride sportbikes like to go fast....Sure, not everyone is the same, and lots of people ride responsibly, but they're not recognized because they're few and far between.

I know what you mean though.....It's the one main thing stopping me from getting a pipe on my bike.....Not point in letting the cops know when I'm entering the neighbourhood.

The thought of going "sleeper" crossed my mind. But I don't want the risk of Hydro locking my engine (Cold Air Intake) or pushing snow in the winter cause my car's lowered. Meh, it's killing me to part it out, but it's the right thing to do.
I'm slapping a roof rack on it this fall.
Needless to say it's going to look much MUCH different.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

T

TRIBE Member
SmoothOperator said:
I've never in my life street raced, just an enthusiast. Seems as though if you're driving a modded honda you're fucked.

my exact situation. i feel for ya man.

nice ride, best of luck.