• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

FS: 17" powerbook g4, 1.5G Ram

DaPhatConductor

TRIBE Promoter
i've decided that this thing is just TOO pimp. it rocks, no doubt, but everybody thinks i'm rich and treats me as such... it's like a rolex with a processor.

that said, this is a serious piece of gear, and i love it to death. the widescreen has served me well indeed and i will be sad to see it go.

asking: $2100, $2300 w 3 years of applecare.

DaPhatConductor

TRIBE Promoter
honestly man, it makes me feel wierd. i had no idea that this would come up when i bought it, i was thinking pure performance. it's the best computer i have ever owned, no doubt, but it makes me feel wierd. especially when i bust it out at school to take notes. i get all these girls asking me wierd questions, and the guys get all competitive and shit... it's so wack. i'm not some rich kid and i don't want ot be treated like one. it makes me paranoid when i'm on the road too. being 'the guy with the crazy laptop' is just not me you know...

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

mexicannnnnn

TRIBE Member
DaPhatConductor said:
i went to u of t, but i graduated this year :)

Lucky you... I'm here for another year (just finished my 5th)!

I don't seem to have the problem your talking about with the PB. I use a 15" one...

However I'm in Computer Science so most people see laptops all over class.

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
DaPhatConductor said:
honestly man, it makes me feel wierd. i had no idea that this would come up when i bought it, i was thinking pure performance. it's the best computer i have ever owned, no doubt, but it makes me feel wierd. especially when i bust it out at school to take notes. i get all these girls asking me wierd questions, and the guys get all competitive and shit... it's so wack. i'm not some rich kid and i don't want ot be treated like one. it makes me paranoid when i'm on the road too. being 'the guy with the crazy laptop' is just not me you know...

I'll trade you my 17" widescreen dell inspiron 9200 for it ;)